Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Die-Tech Off-road seat retainer?

Old 05-23-2009, 02:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Die-Tech Off-road seat retainer?

I've ran a few different searches on different parts of this forum and can't find anything on it. It's a bar of sorts that attaches to the folded rear seat which keeps it from flopping back down on the stuff in your cargo area. It looks solid on their site and they are a sponsor so I might get one. I've been using bungees to keep my back seat from wrecking my freedom panels for the last few days and this looks like a simpler, cleaner solution. Anybody have one of these? Opinions?
Old 05-24-2009, 03:09 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have it and love it. Took about 60 seconds to install and works as advertised. Should have been something that they thought of from the factory. My groceries appreciated it, and I no longer have to worry about wedging something against the seat to keep it from hurting the Pug when she is in the back.

Buy one.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:44 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with the "should be available from the factory" statement. It was definitely a solution born out of personal need as both the owner and I need the backseat and sometimes need to haul more gear.

Quick Reply: Die-Tech Off-road seat retainer?