Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

did red rock fab close down???

Old 05-14-2010, 09:26 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...tinger-is-here!
Old 05-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by nclehmann
Haven't called Hanson yet. I was going to do that next after I heard from folks on this thread. I heard months ago that Hanson was taking a poll on who would buy one of their stubbies with a stinger, but never followed up with them. I'll send them a PM and find out what's going on. I liked the Red Rock Fab Prerunner stubby because it wasn't a full stinger (didn't reach over the hood) and it also had the side cage bars that wrapped around the winch. I really liked that.

I'll post back here what I find out.

Thanks.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Full-Traction Suspension
That looks insane awesome! I wish they would add reinforcement bars from the bumper that tie into the stinger. I loved that detail about the Red Rock Fab. Thanks for posting.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey thanks for posting that link, I think I just made up my mind
Old 04-02-2014, 06:43 AM
JK Newbie

Default resurrecting an old thread with new question

Resurrection of an old thread with a new question.

I see that Extreme Terrain is selling Red Rock 4x4 branded side steps, rock rails, bumpers etc. I’ve Googled several times and can’t find ANY comments from Jeepers on the Red Rock 4x4 brand accessories. Got me to wondering if it might be the second coming of Red Rock Fab via ET. More than likely Red Rock 4x4 is just more stuff made offshore and has only recently begun selling exclusively through ET. That would explain why there are no hits on the name when Googling.

Anyone have any experience with Red Rock Fab goodies that could take a look at the Red Rock 4x4 products on the Extreme Terrain website to see if they are essentially the same design? I need a set of steps and like their rocker guards as an alternative to just a nerf bar style steps.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:51 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i had their front and rear bumpers and loved them.. i dont believe they are related to red rock 4x4.. looks like different designs to me. i think the one guy from red rock fab was still doing something last i heard. they did make some cool stuff.

Quick Reply: did red rock fab close down???