Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

did red rock fab close down???

Old 09-29-2009, 08:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
if you like that front bumper, its looks alot like the Hanson stubby.

I would call Redrock direct and not depend on 2nd hand information
I second that, though my 2nd hand info was what they posted directly on another Jeep forum in a thread where they were announcing their departure. It looks like (through someone elses communication with them) that some of their products may still be available.

Shoot, during their 'going out of business sale' (nice marketing) they had Spidertrax spacers on sales for less than $125 per set of 4!! All gone now
Old 01-25-2010, 05:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any news on Red Rock Fab? I am still looking for one of their stubby bumpers with the prerunner bar. It's by far my favorite bumper (Hanson is a close second), but can't find one anywhere. I guess that's what I get for waiting too long!

Anyone want to get rid of theirs? I'll offer top dollar!
Old 01-25-2010, 06:05 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by nclehmann
Any news on Red Rock Fab? I am still looking for one of their stubby bumpers with the prerunner bar. It's by far my favorite bumper (Hanson is a close second), but can't find one anywhere. I guess that's what I get for waiting too long!

Anyone want to get rid of theirs? I'll offer top dollar!
Hanson is coming out with a stubby with a stinger on the front.

I wish they had that when i got mine. Did you try calling Hanson and see whats going on?
Old 01-25-2010, 06:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
Hanson is coming out with a stubby with a stinger on the front.

I wish they had that when i got mine. Did you try calling Hanson and see whats going on?
Haven't called Hanson yet. I was going to do that next after I heard from folks on this thread. I heard months ago that Hanson was taking a poll on who would buy one of their stubbies with a stinger, but never followed up with them. I'll send them a PM and find out what's going on. I liked the Red Rock Fab Prerunner stubby because it wasn't a full stinger (didn't reach over the hood) and it also had the side cage bars that wrapped around the winch. I really liked that.

I'll post back here what I find out.

Thanks.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so anyone figure out if red rock is open or not??? i want their front bumper! anyone selling?!?
Old 05-13-2010, 10:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

I tried to get on their website today. It was there but it wouldn't let me click on anything, so then I tried to contact them via e-mail no luck there either. I appears to be working but won't accept e-mails. If anybody hears any news would you let me know. Looks like they have great looking bumpers from what I see on the forum
Old 05-13-2010, 10:13 AM
JK Junkie

they are great bumpers love mine i would contact rock krawler.. i think they have something going with one of the guys from red rock fab and are making the bumpers again soon.

Old 05-13-2010, 10:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Jeremy at Rock Krawler is at a jeep event and won't be back until next week. I'll try calling him then. No one at the office knew anything about Red Rock Fab. They told me to speak with Jeremy when he returns to the office next week.

I'll keep all y'all informed. Thanks for the heads up blockrockin.

Last edited by mkjeep; 05-14-2010 at 08:04 PM. Reason: blacklisted
Old 05-13-2010, 10:57 AM
JK Junkie

sure no problem.. the bumper on the rock krawler victim project was something new they were working on .. looks alote like the red rock fab one..
Old 05-14-2010, 09:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Red Rock Fab from what I could tell was a 2 man show with the business front in Utah and the fab portion in Colorado. The business part shut down, but Kelly with the fab part in Colorado is still up on a limited more custom basis or so he told me in an email. I had emailed trying to figure out what was up since I have their front bumper and liked the looks of the rear bumper/carrier. Kelly said that he's doing less production runs and more custom work. I had just emailed them from their contact on the webpage.

Quick Reply: did red rock fab close down???