Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

did red rock fab close down???

Old 09-08-2009, 10:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default did red rock fab close down???

i really want their sliders.....i finally got ready to pull the trigger on them and now their website is shut down. does ANYONE know what the deal is??
Old 09-08-2009, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think they are done.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, they closed. They got rid of some of their excess inventory, but there wasnt too much. They even sold off their rigs. One partner got out, and there is SOME rumor that the other partner could start back up, but he hasnt made a statement himself. I'd find sliders elsewhere. Too bad, cuz they made some great stuff.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Oh man....thats some really bad news....I bought their pre runner stinger front bumper (which I LOVE) and had plans to get their rear bumper & tire carrier AND their sliders....damnit....They had such great customer service too.

Dutch, whenever you decide to sell your bumper let me know
Old 09-09-2009, 08:58 PM
JK Freak

I spoke with Kelly last month, said they were hopiing to go back into production in a month or so. I REALLY hope they do, I think their pre-runner bumper with the stinger is the best looking bumper on the market!
Old 09-10-2009, 02:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

man, i hope so.......i am going to hold off on getting sliders until i hear more word on this. tell kelly to hurry up!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 07:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Have you checked out the new Poison Spyder rocker knockers? Very well built and they mount similar to the factory Rubi rails (except with more and larger hardware) so they work great if you have a body lift.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:56 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm sittin on Red Rock's web site now. It's as open as open can be looks like. I even put some sliders in my cart and went all the way to check out. Everything looks like it works.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
I'm sittin on Red Rock's web site now. It's as open as open can be looks like. I even put some sliders in my cart and went all the way to check out. Everything looks like it works.
This is a mesaage the owner posted on another forum....

Sadly, the time has come for me to move on as I have been offered a job in another industry I can’t turn down. As a result Red Rock 4x4 will be ceasing operations in the near future and everything in stock must go!

Our website has been dramatically downsized to focus on clearing out inventory. All items listed online are in stock ready to ship. We are offering at least 10% OFF our already low prices on all remaining inventory plus FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100. These specials won’t last long! All sales are final and subject to inventory on hand.

* If you are a customer of ours with an open order there is no need to panic. Red Rock 4x4 is 100% financially stable and all open orders will be filled. *

Thanks to all of my customers for your support throughout the years!
Old 09-10-2009, 12:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
redneck, you are right.....it is back up. the other day i tried to get in like 5 different times and it was bringing up "godaddy.com" as if they had lost the domain. oh well, looks like i am gonna be able to buy some on here......

Quick Reply: did red rock fab close down???