Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Designers Thinking???

Old 07-15-2009, 04:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CIJeep
The Sahara is a 1/2" higher than the Rubicon, so obviously the tire diameter is not the same. There are no speedo gears.

For whatever reason the Sahara is sporty, handles well on/off road and turns on a dime. All HAIL the Sahara!!!
I couldnt agree more. When I first got my Sahara and went for a rip I was amazed at how well it handled on the street compared to my old jeep. I figured it was going to be gutless off-road, but when I took it off roading I was pretty surprised how well it handled there too. Once my Dueler A/T's need replacing i'm gonna drop down to 17" wheels and tires, WAY too much money for a decent set of 18's around here. Has anybody ever used Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's or Revo 2's? Feedback about 17" A/T's would be much appreciated, I dont have the time to do alot of wheeling so M/T's are just kind of a waste for me.

Quick Reply: Designers Thinking???