Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Decent dent removal company suggestions wanted.

Old 06-09-2012, 09:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Decent dent removal company suggestions wanted.

So, it finally happened. Got a fairly large door dent in the rear door of the 2009 unlimited. Only real dent on whole jeep. Kid was in a hurry, went to get in girlfriends 2012 explorer a little to quickly, swung the door open on the explorer and bang. Nice dent in jeep an slightly bent door on explorer. Girlfriend reminded her how lucky she was it wasn't my 2011 rubicon that got dented. The suggestion has been made to keep the jeep and trade the daughter...???or maybe the other way around... Anyway I'm keeping both. Anybody have experience with the pointless dent removal guys near Toledo, oh or Ann arbor, mi? Looking for a recommendation or advice if you have some. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:29 PM
JK Newbie

Nobody has any input on this?

Has anyone ever had it done? I'm just not sure exactly what type of results to expect or what questions to ask. Guidance is appreciated.

Dan
Old 06-10-2012, 05:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Seems like any body shop would be able to take a dent out...pretty simple repair.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:30 AM
JK Newbie

Yep, looks like I need to just start calling. Was hoping somebody had some experience in this area, who to use, who to avoid, questions to ask, results, etc. Thanks for the reply. Time to roll the dice.

Quick Reply: Decent dent removal company suggestions wanted.