Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Death wobble ... Lemon law?

Old 03-30-2009, 08:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Location: Christiana, Tennessee, United States, United States
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Finn
TN-MEDIC-14: Still doing it, huh? That sucks! Every state has their own lemon law. You need to check out Tennessee's and see what the procedure and requirements are. I found mine, for Colorado, on the attorney general's web site.

Looks like info on yours can be found here:
http://tennessee.gov/attorneygeneral/cpro/lemon.htm

Or here:
http://tennessee.gov/consumer/lemon.html
Finn you rock man,

So i take it you have ben thinking along the same lines as I have. I have cheked those sites above and I apply , just trying to find a good lemon lawyer around nashville to talk to, Have you talked to one yet? are you going to? with my luck my lemon lawyer will be a lemon though. Get it lemon , ha ha ha I kill my self some times
Old 03-30-2009, 08:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK Freedom
You should read what is written on the RR tracks:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/albu...pictureid=7813
It wont let m open the link, The forum tells me I am not who I say I am.....
Old 03-30-2009, 09:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TN-MEDIC-14
Finn you rock man,

So i take it you have ben thinking along the same lines as I have. I have cheked those sites above and I apply , just trying to find a good lemon lawyer around nashville to talk to, Have you talked to one yet? are you going to? with my luck my lemon lawyer will be a lemon though. Get it lemon , ha ha ha I kill my self some times
yeah, I checked Colorado's lemon law out awhile back. I don't qualify because Colorado's is limited to one year after you take delivery of the vehicle. I thought Tennessee's looked like it was that way too, no? Or is your Jeep less than a year old?

Colorado does have another law, the Magnusun Moss Warranty Act, that isn't as time-limiting and covers all kinds of consumer products....basically anything with a warranty. I haven't checked that one out too much yet. I really would rather get my issue all worked out and save my Jeep. I've put a lot of time into it!

By the way.....still no death wobble since I put on the ProComp stabilizer. Jeep feels back to normal but I know there is something under the surface that still isn't right. I mean, I ran it on a stock stabilizer for over 2 years (9 months with my lift on) and it did just fine. There has to be something wrong for this ProComp stabilizer to now be necessary.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Finn
yeah, I checked Colorado's lemon law out awhile back. I don't qualify because Colorado's is limited to one year after you take delivery of the vehicle. I thought Tennessee's looked like it was that way too, no? Or is your Jeep less than a year old?

Colorado does have another law, the Magnusun Moss Warranty Act, that isn't as time-limiting and covers all kinds of consumer products....basically anything with a warranty. I haven't checked that one out too much yet. I really would rather get my issue all worked out and save my Jeep. I've put a lot of time into it!

By the way.....still no death wobble since I put on the ProComp stabilizer. Jeep feels back to normal but I know there is something under the surface that still isn't right. I mean, I ran it on a stock stabilizer for over 2 years (9 months with my lift on) and it did just fine. There has to be something wrong for this ProComp stabilizer to now be necessary.
According to the websites, the la states that you have one year from the date of purchase to report the problem, but the law is unlear on whether you have to start the lemon law proedures with in that year or the problm has to be documntd with in that first year. gona see what the dealr says today and go from there. I bought my JK in november of 07

Quick Reply: Death wobble ... Lemon law?