Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Dealer unaware of Tread lightly affiliate program

Old 06-28-2011, 10:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealer unaware of Tread lightly affiliate program

First post...while at a Jeep/Toyota/ Ford dealership waiting for a maintenance service on another vehicle, I asked a salesman about the Tread lightly program (I am ready to buy a 2012 JKU). He had no idea what I was talking about. He asked the sales manager who also knew nothing. Should I look for another dealer?
Old 06-28-2011, 10:37 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gthowell
First post...while at a Jeep/Toyota/ Ford dealership waiting for a maintenance service on another vehicle, I asked a salesman about the Tread lightly program (I am ready to buy a 2012 JKU). He had no idea what I was talking about. He asked the sales manager who also knew nothing. Should I look for another dealer?
TL is 1% below invoice. I got 3% below invoice on an order I placed for a 2011 (somewhat early in the production year) . Just fight for it, you might be surprised
Old 06-28-2011, 10:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

You can just tell them you have an "affiliate number". That will be something they recognize.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:27 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the replies...I've learned so much already from this forum. Member support is outstanding.

Quick Reply: Dealer unaware of Tread lightly affiliate program