Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

David Beckham's jk

Old 01-06-2010, 08:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Donatello
And people still wonder why it's so hard to get along with each other. ELITIST attitudes abound - even here. I "USE" my jeep to cruise around with the top off. Doesn't mean i know any less than you about it.

can't we all just get along.
Settle down, toots. I meant "USE" as in use it the way it's modded. His JK has quite a few mods, therefore I was referring to whether or not he USED the mods or if they were just for show.

For the record, my JK is pretty much bone stock right now. Elitist attitudes may be abound, but you won't find one here. I use my JK however I want to use it, and have nothing but respect for those who do the same. It's your's, do what you want with it and don't care what anyone has to say. Also, don't attempt to start a flame war over a comment you misinterpreted.

I was being humorous and segwaying into whether or not anyone knows of him taking it offroad or anything. It'd be interesting to find out if Beckham ever hits the trails, or if he's like some people I know who mod their Jeeps just for show.

If you want to be a Debbie Downer and whine about differing opinions of mallcrawlers, etc., there are pleeeeeeeeeenty of other threads on here to hop on. Relax, and let others be humorous without having to worry about people starting flame wars because they get offended by way of misinterpretation.

On TOP of all this, you were always my least favorite Ninja Turtle.

It's a forum. Let it be a forum.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:00 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Donatello
can't we all just get along.
Never happen.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:11 AM
JK Freak

It's Socal... i'm sure he takes it out and plays with it
Old 01-06-2010, 05:58 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SPARTA
Settle down, toots. I meant "USE" as in use it the way it's modded. His JK has quite a few mods, therefore I was referring to whether or not he USED the mods or if they were just for show.

For the record, my JK is pretty much bone stock right now. Elitist attitudes may be abound, but you won't find one here. I use my JK however I want to use it, and have nothing but respect for those who do the same. It's your's, do what you want with it and don't care what anyone has to say. Also, don't attempt to start a flame war over a comment you misinterpreted.

I was being humorous and segwaying into whether or not anyone knows of him taking it offroad or anything. It'd be interesting to find out if Beckham ever hits the trails, or if he's like some people I know who mod their Jeeps just for show.

If you want to be a Debbie Downer and whine about differing opinions of mallcrawlers, etc., there are pleeeeeeeeeenty of other threads on here to hop on. Relax, and let others be humorous without having to worry about people starting flame wars because they get offended by way of misinterpretation.

On TOP of all this, you were always my least favorite Ninja Turtle.

It's a forum. Let it be a forum.
By the looks of the underside of his jeep (in every picture), I don't think it's ever been off the pavement, but who knows..
Old 01-07-2010, 07:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Soopurman0

Pardon my immaturity for a second, it'll be over in just a minute....
Old 01-07-2010, 09:13 AM
JK Newbie

This had me laughing pretty good...

Methinks he just got it to compensate for that silly voice.
Until I read this...then I was rolling!

Originally Posted by Soopurman0
Jeep isn't bad, but where are the front tow points? You know if he actually does take it off road, he's going to get stuck. Then how is someone going to pull him out?
Old 01-07-2010, 09:48 AM
JK Freak

looks like a crap load of body lift?
Old 01-07-2010, 12:26 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by morticon
looks like a crap load of body lift?
No way on the body lift. You think David Beckham is going to go the cheap route?

Also, definitely not 18's. I'd say 37's on 22" rims.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wonder if he actually USES the Jeep instead of cruising around with the top off.
I like the fact that he's not cruising around in a Rubicon. He had the money to, but chose the X (unless he removed the Rubicon decals )

So he can drive around town all he wants. Even on the street, the Jeep looks bad ass.

Someone should invite him to tag along with us at the next Easter Jeep Safari.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xerofall
I like the fact that he's not cruising around in a Rubicon. He had the money to, but chose the X (unless he removed the Rubicon decals )

So he can drive around town all he wants. Even on the street, the Jeep looks bad ass.

Someone should invite him to tag along with us at the next Easter Jeep Safari.
I see Rubi sliders and dont i see a front Dana 44?

Front bumper sucks. and why aren't his stock diff covers peeling like everyone elses! lol

Quick Reply: David Beckham's jk