Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Custom Orders are DEAD?

Old 02-16-2009, 05:07 AM
Zim
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Orders are DEAD?

Anyone else shopping for a JK heard something like this?

"...after my email to you Chrysler sent out an email to all dealers that there will be no special orders for now. So it is not going to be possible to order a manual transmission wrangler at this time, sorry for the disappointment."

Honestly, I was surprised they were still doing it up until this point, but they were. This was from the Carmax dealer in Georgia (thanks to tkob1060 for pointing out the great deals they are offering).
Old 02-16-2009, 06:34 AM
JK Super Freak

"Carmax making a great deal" ranks right up there with "we're not really in a recession" , I have never heard of a great deal from them yahoos.

Our dealer is still doing custom orders, in fact all of the major chrysler dealers our doing custom orders on wranglers. We've been shopping around is how I know

Maybe it's a Florida thing
Old 02-25-2009, 10:34 PM
JK Newbie

Your dealer is giving you a line of BS because he wants to sell you a lot vehicle. I have talked with 4 dealers in central florida on ordering a new rubicon and all said that can be done. I would question this dealer.

Quick Reply: Custom Orders are DEAD?