Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Custom Decals?

Old 09-30-2008, 08:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Decals?

Where are some of you guys with custom decals on the hood getting them done? I'd like to put something different up there as well instead of just "Rubicon". Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

i would just go to a local sign shop. bring a sketch or just describe what you want to them. it'll probably be cheaper than you'd think.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:44 PM
JK Freak

A sign/vinyl shop is the best place to go, it'll prob. cost you about $20 for both sides and if they are not busy they will prob. put it on for ya. There are web sites that'll do it and mail it to you but I'd rather see it before I pay for it, and save on shipping.
This is my friends site artvacsigns.com/carstripes.html (my Jeep is on this page) luckily his shop is about 1/8 of a mile away from me. If you cann't find a place to do it, I can ask my buddy to do it and use my Jeep to check sizes and stuff and I can mail it out to you.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don;t know if you folks in the US have a slang word "caning" as in "i was really caning down the road when the police got me" anyway my friends call my rubi the "rubicanin"

my 2c

Quick Reply: Custom Decals?