Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Cussing

Old 01-19-2012, 01:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flienlow
Has your cussing been coming up short lately? Are you sounding more like a Ninny-Muggings than a man?
First Elf reference I've ever seen on here. Bravo and also sorry about the foot.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

...sitting at a bar in a VA airport. read this thread - laughed so loud I thought the TSA was gonna pay me a visit. Just remember, what doesn't kill us makes us yell like mother %$#^#%. Sorry 'bout the pain bro. . . but thanks for having the good sense to post the story...
Old 01-19-2012, 01:22 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by flienlow
Has your cussing been coming up short lately? Are you sounding more like a Ninny-Muggings than a man?
I have the solution for you! Simply remove your Winch bumper (winch mounted of course) and place atop of plastic saw horses. Then whilst fucking with the fairlead, have the Winch and bumper fall on to your foot. I promise within nano seconds you will have shit flying out of your mouth the neighbors have never seen OR DONE before. I promise you will make sailors blush at even the Raunchiest of Whorehouses.
And….. if you are one of the lucky ones to have the protruding bolt land right on your pinky toe, I will even give you a copy of my timeless classic “throwing shit at the wall.”
Hurry, Call now!
Just saw this post and I have tears running down my face. I do hope your foot is better.