Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

crack head keeps stealing the top of my snorkel!

Old 05-20-2009, 03:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crack head keeps stealing the top of my snorkel!

so it happens sunday, was at my girlfriends dads body shop(which is in a decent area), we see this guy all screwed up on drugs banging on the window trying to break it, i tell her to sit tight and i call the police, he walks away, then we hear a bang and she yells nick that guy just hit your jeep and took your snorkel (pre filter top) , so i run out try to find him and when he finally surfaces the police come hes to incapacitated to talk and covered in puke, the police take a report arrest him and thats that, luckily no rain this week here, so that night i ordered another (ram air this time cant just order a prefilter) from quadratec, they get it to me by yesterday, so i put it on extra tight, back at her body shop yesterday after work, we come out about 930 to go home, gone again.....had to order another ram air. (75$ a pop with tax and shipping)

just frustrated and wanted to share that i wish people would keep there hands off my jeep!
Old 05-20-2009, 04:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

yeah, you should teach him a lesson ..
you could glue it on, but then you can turn it around in case of really heavy rain..
Old 05-20-2009, 04:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Labrador
yeah, you should teach him a lesson ..
you could glue it on, but then you can turn it around in case of really heavy rain..
i used to have the prefilter, do you have to turn the ram air around in heavy rain? i was going to put a couple screws in it when i get my next one so noone could get it off, and i figure if i catch him and smack in in our wonderful society ill be the bad guy and end up in jail, so thats out
Old 05-20-2009, 04:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepnick
i used to have the prefilter, do you have to turn the ram air around in heavy rain? i was going to put a couple screws in it when i get my next one so noone could get it off, and i figure if i catch him and smack in in our wonderful society ill be the bad guy and end up in jail, so thats out
They say you don't have to, but i did, driving 65mph in heavy rain i think something would get in it... but im not sure
Old 05-20-2009, 04:53 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pepper spray him and kick him in the groin several times, you were in fear of your life. Tell the cops that if you do catch him.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Fabricate a metal version of the ram air and connect it to the battery. If he touches it he will be shocked

You can also get a radio wave proximity sensor, so if anyone comes near your JK your alarm will chirp.

I personally would hide out and wait for him to show up again and beat the living shit out of him and shove the ram air up his ass.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

sit and watch him, as he comes around hit the panic button.

on another note river raider cant be turned around so i dont think its necessary
Old 05-20-2009, 05:24 AM
JK Jedi Master

Remote triggered train horn, haha
Old 05-20-2009, 06:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Rig it with a gun. Tie a string around the trigger so when he pulls it off, the string pulls the trigger and the a$$hole shoots himself. F* that, some people deserve to die!!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 06:20 AM
JK Junkie

Quick Reply: crack head keeps stealing the top of my snorkel!