Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Concept JK Truck?

Old 11-14-2010, 12:26 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GlennH
Is this a concept tread from goodyear???
I wondered that too, those look just like the last MTR from GY. I really like them on that Gladiator as well, but those cheesy bumpers and all that have got to hit the road. I would chop the fenders also, that would be awesome with some 37s. And it said coilovers front and rear on that info sheet i think. Thats considerable. But i would think if you lifted, new coilovers would be necessary. Those things are not cheap
Old 12-16-2010, 07:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dubya
What was cool about the Gladiator was that no one realized they were looking at and giving feedback on the front clip and interior of the next generation Wrangler.
I like the hurricane in the background, I saw they had 2 5.7L v8's for the front and rear wheels
Old 01-15-2011, 10:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Brian08JK
I would buy one, if the spare had a different location and all chrome was removed.
x2

must be an eyesore seeing the spare in your drivers side mirror when you're trying to park or switch lanes
Old 03-06-2011, 02:40 PM
JK Newbie

ill take one, and 1 extra diesel motor!

Quick Reply: Concept JK Truck?