Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

COD MW3 Owners Post Up Your Number and Pics

Old 08-15-2012, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Havent had it in the winter yet to comment on the ice... but im sure its negligible. Does suck that the parts are "watered down"... but still they are good.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deathboyardee
Yeah I got a hair this past weekend and decided it wasn't for me anymore. I change Jeeps more than I do my underwear

I really liked it but couldn't justify the money I was putting out for new mods + payment and getting rid of all of the COD options that were on it. Kind of pointless when all I really had left were the hood and interior...

Also, shaved about 10K off of my loan and went a year less on term so all is good.

Figured it was time to get back to my roots. So say hello to my new little friend

Love your new JKUR btw!
That is sweet. You do love your red. We still need to get together and do some wheeling/fishing. Hope things are getting better for you on the home front. Wife doing better?
Old 08-15-2012, 04:50 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MGM2
2012 MW3 #2949 4.5" lift on 35"s MT/R with boost 17x9 boost wheels.

BTW, thats my wife's 2012 silver sport in the background.
I made some spacers out of PVC pipe and moved the mount of the tail gate 1/2" works great for now till I get the AEV mount.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CoreyZ
Havent had it in the winter yet to comment on the ice... but im sure its negligible. Does suck that the parts are "watered down"... but still they are good.
Yep still good stuff just kind of disappointing that Jeep didn't keep with the original design and use the standard AEV things. Not bashing it because I loved mine. I just couldn't justify it anymore when I was selling everything (wheels, tires, bumpers) that made it the COD. Like I said earlier, all that was left to make it the COD was the hood, interior, and the emblems... oh and the spare tire cover
Old 08-15-2012, 08:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jim hensley
That is sweet. You do love your red. We still need to get together and do some wheeling/fishing. Hope things are getting better for you on the home front. Wife doing better?
Thanks Jim. You are correct I do love red and was tossed up between deep cherry and flame red. I really liked my old flame red as it just stood out with the color match. I ended up going deep cherry because it is one of the only colors left I haven't owned yet
Still thinking maybe I should have went flame red again though...
Would love to get together sometime before she has to have surgery which will be mid Sept. I need to get my lift and tires, bumpers, etc on but should be able to do it in a day or two..
I also have a buddy I am needing to get a bunch of JK things installed for. Have a lot of work cut out for me over the next few weeks. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance and maybe we can figure out a weekend!
I could really use it!
Old 08-16-2012, 06:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MGM2
I made some spacers out of PVC pipe and moved the mount of the tail gate 1/2" works great for now till I get the AEV mount.
LOL... at first I was like... "Wheel spacers made out of PVC? That can't be safe!"... but then I was like

Old 08-16-2012, 07:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deathboyardee
I bought number 616 and will post some good pics soon. Here is my stolen showroom pic for now.

ok this is driving me nuts...where is the gas door? Was it photoshoped out?
Old 08-16-2012, 10:17 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by nicker22
ok this is driving me nuts...where is the gas door? Was it photoshoped out?
Look at the emblems. That picture is backwards. You're actually looking at the right side of the Jeep.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:42 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by jaydoc1

Look at the emblems. That picture is backwards. You're actually looking at the right side of the Jeep.
Yep...look at the antenna as well.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Yup those were the pics the dealer had of it online. Hopefully she'll make someone else happy all over again with her whopping 217 miles on the odometer... :sad:

Quick Reply: COD MW3 Owners Post Up Your Number and Pics