Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 02-06-2007, 01:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking D status

My dealer just called. I'm in "D" status. He said he's never seen it happen that quickly. He also gave me my vehicle VOD number.

Thanks again Jeff, I'm no longer depressed.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:17 PM
JK Newbie

Well after trolling for months I finally have something to say:

ordered 12/23/06

BG as of 1/5/07

"D" Status as of 2/6/07

I'm glad I have a VIN now.

2-dr Rubicon, Dual Tops, Power, 6MT, Black
Old 02-06-2007, 04:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RubiLEO

I'm glad I have a VIN now.
You will be even more happy to have the Jeep We ordered on November 21st and picked it up from Jeff at Don-A-Vee January 31st.

This is our first Jeep and we are very happy with it so far.

Devin
Old 02-06-2007, 07:34 PM
JK Newbie

Just talked to my salesman and he informed me that my 4door Rubi will be there tomorrow . I plan on picking it up Friday am. Mine was ordered for dealer stock on Aug.9th. I jump on the order November 11th. By my calc. it took just short of six months to the day .Fortunatly I only had to endure 3 months of that.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:10 PM
JK Newbie

Default About Time!

Good news I have finally moved to D status after 5 months of BG! One of the Happiest days of my life

Dealer told me 3-4 weeks I should have it, just in time to get rid of the old TJ thats starting to fall apart!

Glad to hear everyones good news!
Old 02-07-2007, 07:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Went Backwards....

Called in today in hopes of reaching D status...Only to find out I ,like many that have come before me, moved backward to BG from BX. Please someone, stop this insanity!
Old 02-07-2007, 08:28 AM
JK Freak

Default Pre-mature celebration?

does this sound too good to be true? i called DCX today just to get familiar with their phone system on checking ord...ok who am i kidding, i was just that excited to finally have a VON.

the dealership put my order into the system with my name on it as of 11:28am, yesterday, 07-Feb-2007. this morning i decided to call DCX thinking that maybe it had moved from BA to BB. to my ASTONISHMENT, the guy told me that it was in "D" status as of yesterday afternoon. in my excitement, i thanked him and hung up the phone. then i started second guessing. so i called back, got a young lady this time. she confirmed my "D" status and also gave me my VIN#.

the only discrepancy is that the first person told me i had an estimated ship date. the lady said i didn't have one when i asked her.

so.....did i just unduely bounce off all of the walls in my apartment, waking up/freaking out my wife (she caught on to why i was so happy pretty quickly tho with me yelling "JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP"). should i expect something weird to happen and bump me back to BG or BD or worse, BB?

i mean come on, i've seen people saying it took anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to get to "D".....but less than 3 hours???? i'm pinching myself here.

oh

Rescue Green Unlimited X softop w/khaki interior, 23S, power options, side airbags, 4.10 ratio

Last edited by superboo; 02-07-2007 at 08:34 AM.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by driley
You will be even more happy to have the Jeep We ordered on November 21st and picked it up from Jeff at Don-A-Vee January 31st.

This is our first Jeep and we are very happy with it so far.

Devin

Glad to hear you are happy with it. Have you been able to get some seat time or has Maggie been doing all the driving?
Old 02-07-2007, 01:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Don-A-Vee
Glad to hear you are happy with it. Have you been able to get some seat time or has Maggie been doing all the driving?
Let's just put it this way, I now have a personal chauffer

Devin
Old 02-07-2007, 05:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by superboo
does this sound too good to be true? i called DCX today just to get familiar with their phone system on checking ord...ok who am i kidding, i was just that excited to finally have a VON.

the dealership put my order into the system with my name on it as of 11:28am, yesterday, 07-Feb-2007. this morning i decided to call DCX thinking that maybe it had moved from BA to BB. to my ASTONISHMENT, the guy told me that it was in "D" status as of yesterday afternoon. in my excitement, i thanked him and hung up the phone. then i started second guessing. so i called back, got a young lady this time. she confirmed my "D" status and also gave me my VIN#.

the only discrepancy is that the first person told me i had an estimated ship date. the lady said i didn't have one when i asked her.

so.....did i just unduely bounce off all of the walls in my apartment, waking up/freaking out my wife (she caught on to why i was so happy pretty quickly tho with me yelling "JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP"). should i expect something weird to happen and bump me back to BG or BD or worse, BB?

i mean come on, i've seen people saying it took anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to get to "D".....but less than 3 hours???? i'm pinching myself here.

oh

Rescue Green Unlimited X softop w/khaki interior, 23S, power options, side airbags, 4.10 ratio
that sounds possible. You don't have any of the "touchy" items like a hard top, sway bar disconnect or MyGig. i hope it keeps moving for you. I have been mentally preparing myself for an April-May delivery.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes