Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 01-28-2007, 09:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Strike up the Band! Eddie's Jeep is at the rail yard! I bet you're excited to say the least. The wait would kill me... Like you said "Oh the torture" At least you know the drill by now: Pics asap!
Old 01-28-2007, 10:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wayoflife
No kidding. Did you buy yours through Don-A-Vee too or maybe that's the only rail yard for the LA/OC area.
Yes, we ordered through Jeff at Don-A-Vee. We were at KZ status when I called DC last Tuesday. 5 Days later, the Jeep is here in So Cal! Seems they might not always be up to date with the order status information.

Devin
Old 01-28-2007, 10:48 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My train came in on Friday of Thanksgiving weekend. It was available for pick-up at the dealer on Tuesday evening. I chose to pick it up on Wed. morning so I could check it out in the daylight.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:56 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by dhoffroad
hopefully Jeff gets on things which I'm sure he will ,mine sat at the yard from Tues night till Friday morning....
Well, I tried calling him but unfortunately, he's not in today. But, I have no doubts that he'll take care of things.

Originally Posted by biglynny
Strike up the Band! Eddie's Jeep is at the rail yard! I bet you're excited to say the least. The wait would kill me... Like you said "Oh the torture" At least you know the drill by now: Pics asap!
Thanks biglynny and yes, I am dying here. I might have to drive out and look for the rail yard so that I can peek through the fence to see if I can see it

Originally Posted by driley
Yes, we ordered through Jeff at Don-A-Vee. We were at KZ status when I called DC last Tuesday. 5 Days later, the Jeep is here in So Cal! Seems they might not always be up to date with the order status information.

Devin
No kidding. Well, then maybe I'll be seeing you at Don-A-Vee tomorrow

Originally Posted by Rubimon
My train came in on Friday of Thanksgiving weekend. It was available for pick-up at the dealer on Tuesday evening. I chose to pick it up on Wed. morning so I could check it out in the daylight.
Yeah, I'm kinda hoping that I'll be able to pick it up in the morning for that very reason. But, I'm told that if it isn't scheduled to be trucked over tomorrow, I can go out with Jeff and will call it from the rail yard. At least I will be able to see it in the daylight there
Old 01-28-2007, 01:42 PM
JK Freak

they actualy drove mine to the dealership it was'nt trucked so maby you can get Jeff to arrange that for you ?? I'd hate to see how long it would have sat at the rail yard if they had to arrange for a truck to haul it....
Old 01-28-2007, 05:36 PM
JK Jedi

I think the dealers have a big check list inspection they have to do on them. Probably like check all the fluids, etc. Plus they probably give them a bath from the long journey.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:11 AM
JK Freak

Default D-1 Status Help

Hi all,

My JK (Steel blue, X, 24s-auto, soft top, with Trailer pkg and Infinity) is currently in D-1 status. I ordered it the first week of January 2007. I was curious if you all had any suggestions on possible wait time? The phone operator said it won't be long at all; very soon.

thanks
Old 01-29-2007, 07:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

So, it's the last week of January.

Any news on the outlook for February builds?

Beel :sad:
Old 01-29-2007, 07:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

No love here; 4 months now, still in BG.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:46 AM
TEV
JK Freak

Originally Posted by briandunning
No love here; 4 months now, still in BG.
this makes me sad, what did you order?

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes