Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 01-21-2007, 02:56 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by dhoffroad
well it seems that DC's "estimated time " is prety accurate....

MY JEEP IS HERE.....but I have to wait till monday to actualy get it, I think I can handle waiting another day and a half to drive it home.....
Well damn!! Mine was supposed to ship out on the 17th and on the 18th, I was just bumped up to "G" status.

But, at least things are moving forward for me and with any luck, maybe it'll ship out next week. :sad:
Old 01-21-2007, 04:39 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Well damn!! Mine was supposed to ship out on the 17th and on the 18th, I was just bumped up to "G" status.

But, at least things are moving forward for me and with any luck, maybe it'll ship out next week. :sad:
I had better hurry and get my lift parts in. Once you get your Jeep there won't be any time left for you to help with mine. LOL
Old 01-21-2007, 06:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea it should'nt take too long. once they started building mine is was like a few days and it was done and shipped....it was in paint (F) bright and early on a Wed morning (was prob there tues afternoon) and was shipped on that Friday, then a week later it was here.....and tomarrow I'll be driving it !!!

now if RE would just hurry up and ship my lift I'll have what I need to get it on 35's. I may just have to drive over there to RE and pick it up...
Old 01-21-2007, 07:06 PM
JK Newbie

Default TSB on Freedom Tops

For those who have not yet seen it just go to the link below.

TSB 23-001-07 - Modular Hard Top Freedom Panel Waterleaks

http://project-jk.com/index.php/?p=90
Old 01-22-2007, 07:18 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

HOORAY!! Just got word that our JK went to KZM status on the 19th, it's on a railcar now and that it should be in California by the 29th!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:30 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HOORAY!! Just got word that our JK went to KZM status on the 19th, it's on a railcar now and that it should be in California by the 29th!!!
Congo-Rats.

Wow, i really do not know how you people could be as patient as you have been.

I couldnt do it.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Guess you win Bro, Mine went JS and hasn't changed unless it is on the train with yours?

Congrats though, it is only right that you should be getting yours.
your wait was beyond tolorable.

Just got an email while typing this KZ status!!!!

Last edited by Archer; 01-22-2007 at 08:31 AM.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:40 AM
JK Newbie

Just got called in and my baby is getting painted! I can't believe it!
Old 01-22-2007, 09:49 AM
JK Newbie

I got a call from the dealer today and my Rubicon is on a train headed south. I see a lot of you in California are saying its taking about 2 weeks to get to you. Does anyone know what kind of timeframe to expect for a delivery to the Carolina's once it is on the train?
Old 01-22-2007, 11:40 AM
JK Newbie

I still dont know how I have been so patient but mine is about to run out. I know I have dropped a $500 deposit on this thing but I am close to chalking it up to a $500 hard lesson learned. I have ordered two vehicles like this and it took maybe a 6 to 8 weeks from the time I ordered, to the time I was driving it. One order was for my wife when they changed the body style on the Camaro in the early 1990`s. People were scrambling to get their hands on those too but I ordered one and had it in less than two months. I am going on the 4th month and my JK is still an idea on paper. If I had any hair, Id be pulling it out.

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon:
Ordered 09/26/06
D status for over 2 weeks

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes