Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 01-18-2007, 01:29 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chris269
Holy Crap! You must be the luckiest man in the world. Ordered and built in less than a month. We all hate you. Just kidding. You must have some kind of mystical powers. I'm up over three months.
Originally Posted by Archer
I haven't heard this one yet is there some knid of hold up for the Rubi's elec swaybar disco?
I'm a newbe Archer but the original design of the sway bar leaked, or sucked in water. Some of the old timers can give you a better understanding of the issue,
but I believe it has been fixed.

I go by my dealer every day on my way to work and he has 6-7 new 2 drs both X's and Sahara's and 4-5 4dr's all Sahara's. I have not seen a single Rubi on his lot ever
Old 01-19-2007, 05:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Unhappy Any Canadians checking their status code???

Hi everyone,

My experience with DC Canadian customer service hasn't been very good. They insist they don't have access to status codes, etc. I pushed - hard, but to no avail. Have any Canadians here figured out a way to get status codes from DC's Canadian customer service (800-456-2001, #-0-2-0)? I tried the US customer service, but they don't have access to my VON - they suggested I call the Canadian customer service. :sad:

Thanks,
js.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:17 AM
JK Newbie

Default Good Luck

Originally Posted by jsmoriss
Hi everyone,

My experience with DC Canadian customer service hasn't been very good. They insist they don't have access to status codes, etc. I pushed - hard, but to no avail. Have any Canadians here figured out a way to get status codes from DC's Canadian customer service (800-456-2001, #-0-2-0)? I tried the US customer service, but they don't have access to my VON - they suggested I call the Canadian customer service. :sad:

Thanks,
js.
I didn't bother to ask my dealer for a VON or VIN# after reading this site. I ordered a Sahara Unlimited on Nov 15th with dual tops, side air bags and 17" tires and as of last Tuesday the dealer said it wasn't even in "D" yet. I don't want the frustration of trying to follow it through what is currently a screwed up production process for whatever reason (and it appears there are many). I live in Ontario only two hours from the Toledo plant. Someone on here gave a good place to check on building schedules at http://www.arifleet.com/production.html
I'm hoping according to the above site to have mine by March 15th at the latest.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:01 PM
JK Newbie

Default Got mine

Well, this morning, I called "the number" and the woman, whom was very nice, told me that I was in KZ status, and that it would probably be 2 more weeks before I actually received it. The funny thing is that my salesman called later today after noon and told me that my jeep was in! I was totally shocked. I couldn't believe it. When I got off work, I went up to the lot and sure enough, it was mine. I drove it home tonight, and it's sitting in my driveway. My first Mod......aux wire and charger for ipod. I can't wait to get it out on the trail.

Oh, yeah, my salesman tried to tell me that the MSRP had gone up $125 from what he originally quoted me. After reading this board, I told him no way. He went to the general manager, and they lowered the price to the original one. My dealership was WONDERFUL the way they treated me.

Good luck to you guys that haven't received yours.

Later,
Old 01-20-2007, 09:18 AM
JK Newbie

Default Waiting on inspection

The dealer called yesterday and said that my jeep was built and wiating on inspection. It should be delivered in the next two weeks. finally I may actually get one.

Ordered mid October
D status 12/12
D1 status 1/4
Built 1/19

I am not going to get my hopes up until it is in the drive way.
Old 01-20-2007, 09:19 AM
JK Newbie

I am going over to the dealership today to pay for her, and ill be able to pick her up on monday!
Old 01-20-2007, 09:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 4Down
Someone on here gave a good place to check on building schedules at http://www.arifleet.com/production.html
I'm hoping according to the above site to have mine by March 15th at the latest.
Hm. The info certainly looks interesting, but a little hard (at least for me) to decypher. Anyone know how the following schedules would impact a Rubicon with std CD player, full doors, dual tops, and manual trans?

* (RER) AM/FM CD MP3 Navigation Radio has a Job #1 of 1/29/07
* (GCH) Half Doors have a Job #1 of 1/31/07
* (SHG) Electronic front sway bar w/o Rubicon model has a Job #1 of 2/15/07
* (DSH) Locker rear axle has a Job #1 of 2/15/07
* (GWK) Sunrider soft top with 2-Door has a Job #1 of 3/19/07

Thanks,
js.
Old 01-20-2007, 09:56 AM
JK Freak

well according to the ETA from DC my Rubi should be at the train depot 1 hour away from my dealership. so now I have to go do the job that my dealer should do and get the ball rolling it seems I need to tell them when things are happening with my order....

I feel sorry for the lady that I'm actualy dealing with her "sales managers" are making her not look good, they keep giving her bad info to relay on to me.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:23 PM
JK Freak

well it seems that DC's "estimated time " is prety accurate....

MY JEEP IS HERE.....but I have to wait till monday to actualy get it, I think I can handle waiting another day and a half to drive it home.....
Old 01-21-2007, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats man, we BETTER see some pretty cool pics!!

Tom
Bryson City, NC

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes