Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 01-17-2007, 05:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got the call!!!!

she will be at the dealership either tomorow or friday!
Old 01-18-2007, 03:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Derrick
my jk unlimited 4 x4 with hardtop just went KZ today
Hope the snow and ice doesn't slow stuff up too much !!

Waiting in Wichita

Ordered 12-28
D on 1-4.
D-1 on 1-9
KZ on 1-17
Holy Crap! You must be the luckiest man in the world. Ordered and built in less than a month. We all hate you. Just kidding. You must have some kind of mystical powers. I'm up over three months.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looking at some of the orders that are being filled, you folks should just be happy it is at least moving. At least you know it’s built and possibly on a train headed to you.

You have no idea how frustrating it is to watch orders being filled and moving out, and you sit on hold for no known reason. In some cases orders are being filled that were placed over a month after others and mine.

I’m still in BG or BX, not sure which, I quit asking. However, when I did talk to my dealer last week he warned me that once it is finally built it’s going to take a while to get to Montana. He said his shipments always take about three weeks to arrive. So given the fact that it’s not even in production and then I have a three-week wait for shipment I probably won’t see mine before March 1.

I wish I was only looking at a few more days on a train ride, I really do.

Beel
Old 01-18-2007, 07:29 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Beel_MT
Looking at some of the orders that are being filled, you folks should just be happy it is at least moving. At least you know it’s built and possibly on a train headed to you.

You have no idea how frustrating it is to watch orders being filled and moving out, and you sit on hold for no known reason. In some cases orders are being filled that were placed over a month after others and mine.....

Beel
I am with you man...its even MORE frustrating when you see some of those people post about how "frustrating" it is waiting a week+ for it to be delivered after being built/shipped...come back when your Jeep has not even moved out of BG/BX for 3+ months....

We'll get our Jeeps someday Beel....although my dealer is already starting to backpedal on me seeing it before my birthday....after having backpedaled from first telling me I would have it by Christmas when I ordered it...if I am REALLY lucky, I might have it by summer.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:34 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Beel_MT

You have no idea how frustrating it is to watch orders being filled and moving out, and you sit on hold for no known reason. In some cases orders are being filled that were placed over a month after others and mine.

I’m still in BG or BX, not sure which, I quit asking. However, when I did talk to my dealer last week he warned me that once it is finally built it’s going to take a while to get to Montana. He said his shipments always take about three weeks to arrive. So given the fact that it’s not even in production and then I have a three-week wait for shipment I probably won’t see mine before March 1.

I wish I was only looking at a few more days on a train ride, I really do.

Beel
You guys in Montana with all that beautiful outdoor scenery and places to ride should have an extra week penalty !
Old 01-18-2007, 11:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I feel your pain ! I been in "D" status since Oct. Today was day #92 :sad:
Old 01-18-2007, 11:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

has anyone heard if the Ice storms are holding up the delivery progress.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Still Going!!!!!!!

Well I know that I have not waited as long as some of you guys. I am still waiting with the rest of you guys. 32 Days and still at BG. I guess I should have just left off the hard top. I will not need it in Georgia when it gets here. I just hope the rail line thru Kentuky doesn't hold any of you guys up on shipping. My salesman called today and said " Don't get excited its not here yet" I said I know its still in BG. He was amazed that a customer could know more that the stealership. He wanted to know my inside track. Thanks to this forum we are in the know when the dealers have no clue. Thanks Guys.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:38 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by chris269
Holy Crap! You must be the luckiest man in the world. Ordered and built in less than a month. We all hate you. Just kidding. You must have some kind of mystical powers. I'm up over three months.
Hi Chris,

I think I'm just lucky. I ordered it appears right after the hard top issues got fixed
and I didn't get the sway bar elec. disconnect, another hold up. The main thing I think is that I ordered from a huge dealership that probably had more allotments than a smaller dealership.

But it's still not here so you guys can still beat me !!
Old 01-18-2007, 12:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Derrick
Hi Chris,

I think I'm just lucky. I ordered it appears right after the hard top issues got fixed
and I didn't get the sway bar elec. disconnect, another hold up.
I haven't heard this one yet is there some knid of hold up for the Rubi's elec swaybar disco?

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes