Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 11-12-2011, 04:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Full-Traction Suspension

It means they have the parts to build your jeep.. Should be getting scheduled soon..

My Crush Unlimited Rubicon is at the rail yard heading for California
Lucky!! Have fun!
Old 11-22-2011, 08:40 AM
JK Super Freak

welp, i guess its official...
"Due to security reasons, the vehicle trace feature is available only through Chrysler DealerConnect Portal. Please use Chrysler DealerConnect Portal to track your vehicles or contact your Chrysler representative for further information. "

bye bye insight
Old 11-24-2011, 11:42 AM
JK Newbie

Fortunately the day before Insight was shut down my status went from D1 to shipped and I just got the call from the dealer that it arrived. However they say I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:44 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by pureadrenalin
Fortunately the day before Insight was shut down my status went from D1 to shipped and I just got the call from the dealer that it arrived. However they say I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow.
Lucky, I don't get mine until Monday! :(
Old 11-30-2011, 12:04 PM
JK Newbie

The people at Jeeps 800 number still have no record of my VON (order placed on Nov. 5th) and my dealer says I'm still in a BG status. I really don't understand the fragmentation between the two, it makes me a bit uneasy.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nick_v2
The people at Jeeps 800 number still have no record of my VON (order placed on Nov. 5th) and my dealer says I'm still in a BG status. I really don't understand the fragmentation between the two, it makes me a bit uneasy.
I don't know why, but Chrysler never could find my vehicle by VON or name search when I called. They finally found it when a VIN was assigned. I wouldn't worry too much as long as you have a VON you know they placed the order.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:33 AM
Former Member

my jeeps still sitting in the rail yard in LA
Old 12-01-2011, 12:19 PM
JK Super Freak

I just called too. Mine is still in the rail yard in Ohio and he tells me it's still due to arrive here in NJ by Tuesday. ups takes longer than that lol
Old 12-01-2011, 03:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by notsoricer
I just called too. Mine is still in the rail yard in Ohio and he tells me it's still due to arrive here in NJ by Tuesday. ups takes longer than that lol
Who are you guys calling to track your shipment? When I called the 800 number the last time they told me it was being shipped, but said they wouldn't know if it was picked up or in transit. The funny thing is that when you do a window sticker search it comes up and when I search my dealers inventory it shows up there too, but it does say "this vehicle is in transit". It has said that for three days, but my dealer is only 20 minutes from the plant. My guess is that it goes into this status as soon as it is ready to ship at the plant.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:54 PM
JK Super Freak

technically it "shipped" or is "in transit" once it left the actual plant. it then gets moved to a yard where it gets picked up by truck or loaded on a train. it can sit in the yard for days but still be considered in transit because technically it is. its like if you ship a package to someone and it sits at the post office until it gets picked up. to you it still means you shipped it whether or not it actually has been picked up by the carrier. call the 877iamjeep number and demand they tell you the specifics, they can do it they just have to open another program and put you on hold. they are scared to tell you too much because they dont want to be held liable for info that is subject to change so they will play dumb with you even though the info is there in their face. it shows up in the dealers inventory online once it is done being built and has left the facility. hope this helps

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes