Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 03-18-2011, 06:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Factory ordered from the dealership on March 17th. Dealer estimates 8-12 weeks, we'll see how it goes.

70th Anniversary Unlimited
- silver w/ silver hardtop
- black leather
- auto
- 730N Media Center
- connectivity group
- SIRIUS satellite radio
- remote start
- a/c with auto temp control
Old 03-18-2011, 06:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by axelaR
Factory ordered from the dealership on March 17th. Dealer estimates 8-12 weeks, we'll see how it goes.

- silver w/ silver hardtop
- black leather
- auto
- 730N Media Center
- connectivity group
- SIRIUS satellite radio
- remote start
Sounds plush! My Dealer stated 4-6 weeks, but I have 8-12 in my head cause dealers never disappoint. Ordered mine on March 4th.

At least I have time to pull all my aftermarket goodies out of my 08' 2 door.

Figured I'd call to check on it, and I hae a VIN#. That site above no longer working so I guess im still in the dark.

Last edited by Interstink; 03-18-2011 at 06:46 AM.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:21 AM
JK Newbie

Default - Just waiting on Shipment now . . .

Dealer ordered my 70th Anniv sometime in Feb/March.

- black w/ black hardtop
- black leather
- auto
- connectivity group
- remote start
- trailer tow
- side airbags
- limited slip
- block heater

Last status was I , but that was early last week. Wondering how long it will take to ship from Toledo to the Suburbs of Detroit. I miss the days of my Grandfater where you could skip the delivery charge and pick your vehicle up right from the factory lot.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 11JK
Dealer ordered my 70th Anniv sometime in Feb/March.

- black w/ black hardtop
- black leather
- auto
- connectivity group
- remote start
- trailer tow
- side airbags
- limited slip
- block heater

Last status was I , but that was early last week. Wondering how long it will take to ship from Toledo to the Suburbs of Detroit. I miss the days of my Grandfater where you could skip the delivery charge and pick your vehicle up right from the factory lot.
nice to see another 70th around here. please post back when you receive your jeep, I should have a similar time frame. also, don't forget to post pics!
Old 03-29-2011, 04:49 PM
JK Newbie

Talked to the dealer today she said my jeep is ready for delivery but there is some issue with shipping right now. So they're sending someone down on thursday to pick up my jeep.

So, ordered 3-8-11 will pick up 3-31-11. Not too bad.

The only problem is i'm not ready. I was going to try to sell my current jeep for more than the dealer was going to give me. But they're still giving me $1500 more than i paid a year ago. But the real issue is i haven't ordered my black wheels yet. I guess i'll be able to get by.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:36 PM
JK Freak

Default Not sure what to think

Hello all, first time poster here. Bought my 01 Wrangler Sport brand new in Oct of 2000, and finally decided it's time to trade him in. *sigh* Anyway, I ordered a 2011 Sahara from my local dealer on March 14. Didn't here anything from them for two weeks so finally called them and asked for any updates. He said that production was approved but assembly hadn't been started yet and that he would let me know when it had. It's going to be three weeks this Monday. I feel like this guy has no clue what's going on. Maybe I'm just being impatient...any thoughts?
Old 03-30-2011, 05:02 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by lulu2533
Hello all, first time poster here. Bought my 01 Wrangler Sport brand new in Oct of 2000, and finally decided it's time to trade him in. *sigh* Anyway, I ordered a 2011 Sahara from my local dealer on March 14. Didn't here anything from them for two weeks so finally called them and asked for any updates. He said that production was approved but assembly hadn't been started yet and that he would let me know when it had. It's going to be three weeks this Monday. I feel like this guy has no clue what's going on. Maybe I'm just being impatient...any thoughts?
Welcome Lulu!
I made the deal with my dealer on 2/23 - factory order - but I was trying to time things right b/c my current wrangler lease is up in May - wanted to avoid two payments if I could. They offered to hold the build a little, then hold the vehicle upon delivery until I was ready. I got a VIN on 3/23 - called up Chrysler - and it was just finished production and already out the door - so I had about a 3 -4 week build. I bet yours will be similar.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ordered at dealer on 3/17/11

Just called now to check status, the rep said "Gateline order received"...saying they've received the order and are allocating/confirming parts and options availability.

I asked if that's the same as status code "D - 1 gateline schedule - scheduled to be built" but she said they don't use the codes? It's something the dealer and the plant use?

Last edited by axelaR; 04-01-2011 at 07:21 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

I ordered 3/08/11, figured I would call for status and Jeep says Est. Delivery date 4/2. On the other hand my Dealer says it's not being built yet.

So who knows... I'll give it another week and call again. Jeep should allow easy access to this information online.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Interstink

Figured I'd call to check on it, and I hae a VIN#. That site above no longer working so I guess im still in the dark.
The site still works by replacing your VIN: http://www.jeep.com/hostc/windowStic...BA7H16BL581740

It's just that I don't think the window sticker is available until delivery...and then it disappears when the vehicle is sold.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes