Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 04-01-2008, 05:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's Here!

Just got a call from my sales person, and it here!!!!!!!
Now I just have to stay calm and composed during the dozen or so meetings I have today until I can get to the dealer.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:41 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 02:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks, just picked it up from the dealer and drove it home in gale force winds and pounding rain, happy as a clam. When he called me this morning I thought it might be an April Fools joke; I had just checked the status yesterday and it was still listed as KZ. Apparently they put a rush order on it and it fell off the system's map. I couldn't have had a more pleasant surprise. It's with a (slightly) heavy heart that I leave this thread. Here's hoping the rest of you are tooling around soon!
Old 04-02-2008, 04:33 AM
JK Newbie

Congrats, Gabryael! My Jeep has been sitting on the lot for almost two weeks, but hopefully paperwork will come through today and I'll get to go pick it up!

Yeah, yeah. Coulda taken the 0%, but I wanted to roll off the lot not owing a dime.

Well, yet. Have to see what its going to eat out of my wallet first.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:39 AM
JK Newbie

Man you guys are killing me My jeep was built on the 25th, and is still KZL. The freaking thing is just sitting on a storage lot for over a week now waiting to be shipped to my dealer. I don't understand why they just won't ship it
Old 04-02-2008, 06:35 AM
JK Newbie

Smile Finally

well after almost 12 weeks, Im now in KZ, the rep said its been shipped, anyone know how much longer do I have to wait???
Old 04-02-2008, 07:52 AM
JK Newbie

Congrats Gabryael! We were neck and neck but you obviously were more skilled at getting your Jeep pushed through than I was. I should have twirled my hair more...

Well, I'm in framing today and it should be available for shipping tomorrow! I hope things keep moving along.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:15 AM
JK Newbie

It's in the garage! I'd post some pics, but it was dark by the time we got home from celebrating and its raining/snowing today.

Anyways, I've filled up the beverage fridge and dusted off the April waiting couch. Good luck all!
Old 04-03-2008, 07:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

SWPilot3, I'd have to have hair to twirl I was told today that I look like the guy in the band that hangs out on the tour bus but no one knows why or has the courage to ask, so maybe that had something to do with it. Seriously, I think my salesman was just hungry to get the sale done. He was a young guy and very excited about the whole process. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Here's to hoping your rolling off the lot real soon.

PegaZus - Congrats bro!
Old 04-04-2008, 06:56 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I went D1 today 4-4-2008 with an estimated ship date of 4-10-08! whooo hoooo!

Now does that mean that the ship date is when it leaves the factory so it will be another week after that at least? Till my baby comes home with me?

That seemed very quick to go to d1 status I guess cause its a 2 door wrangler they told me that have alot more of those than 4 doors or rubicons?

Any idea on arrival?

Red

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes