Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 03-07-2008, 08:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Moving along!

Wahoo! Just called CS and I'm in D status. They seem to be doing a good job of keeping the status up to date. Got my Vin but no ship date as of yet.

Good to hear things are moving along nicely for everyone!
Old 03-07-2008, 07:02 PM
JK Newbie

Just got an email today and we are in D status with an estimated ship date of 3/25. We just placed the order a few weeks ago. This is for an '08 Unlimited Rubicon (auto, hardtop, power package and NO MyGig - that thing is terrible) in Jeep Green. Looking forward to late March/early April!
Old 03-08-2008, 11:06 AM
JK Newbie

Gabryael,
Looks like we're near the same step in the process. I see you ordered 2/13/08. My dealer thinks it will arrive sometime mid April.

Last edited by SWPilot3; 03-08-2008 at 11:08 AM.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:40 PM
JK Newbie

I am tracking my car on the train. It passed right through my city on its way to California where it will be unloaded then put on a car transport and driven back here LOL. I could have went down to the train tracks and watched it go by but I was to tired after work.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:58 AM
JK Newbie

Default tracking car on train

I tried to track the the jeep on the train, but am not having much luck. Can someone give some detailed info on how to do this properly. Thanks

Last edited by jamesbozinos; 03-09-2008 at 06:46 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SWPilot3
Gabryael,
Looks like we're near the same step in the process. I see you ordered 2/13/08. My dealer thinks it will arrive sometime mid April.
Yeah SWPilot3, I'm anticipating it to arrive likely the second week in April, but I'm still holding out hope for getting before the end of March. Either way, I'm going to try to talk the dealership into putting the sales order in for March so I can get the 0% deal. Hope that works out.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:39 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jamesbozinos
I tried to track the the jeep on the train, but am not having much luck. Can someone give some detailed info on how to do this properly. Thanks
First you need a railcar #TTGX987503 like this, your dealer or CCC can give it to you.

Then go here and input it and hit trace.

http://c01.my.uprr.com/pet/motorVehicleTrace.jsp

The top is its current or last destination the bottom is its destination and estimated day/time of arrival.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:29 AM
JK Newbie

Question Ughhh

well after over 8 weeks waiting, I finally get an email saying my Jeep is in "D" status, with a firm schedule date, but no build date yet. I did get a vin number so now I can call and keep track... but it seems some here ordered in Feb and are further than me. I doesnt seem fair to me but I know they have thier system that they go by. So what do you all think,,maybe another month before I get it???
Old 03-12-2008, 10:06 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by CTracer
well after over 8 weeks waiting, I finally get an email saying my Jeep is in "D" status, with a firm schedule date, but no build date yet. I did get a vin number so now I can call and keep track... but it seems some here ordered in Feb and are further than me. I doesnt seem fair to me but I know they have thier system that they go by. So what do you all think,,maybe another month before I get it???
I sat in D status for over a month before I moved. I've seen several people order rubicons weeks after me and already have theirs. It doesn't seem like a fair system, but what can you do about it?
Old 03-12-2008, 11:45 AM
JK Newbie

Will CCC give you a rail car number? They told me they don't get that information.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes