Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 03-03-2008, 03:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LushMojo
What's the number for the CS line (PM me if necessary)?
Go to the first post in this thread for the info you asked for. You will need your VIN or your vehicle order#, both of which your dealer can provide if they haven't already. When you call CS there is a very long sequence of button pushing. Be sure to write them down to save a lot of time on future calls.

Good luck and I hope your wait is short.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:06 PM
JK Newbie

DaimlerChrysler Customer Assistance Center
1-800-992-1997 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)
Press: 5,2,1,2,0,3. You will need your Von/Vin before you call.

You cant press the buttons immediately just wait for the automated machine to start going through the button options then press them. After you talk with a rep set up a reference number and the service rep will make a file with all your information then every time you call all you need is the reference number and they can look up your car status very quickly.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:43 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks guys! I just emailed my dealer rep for the vehicle order number.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:51 AM
JK Newbie

Well supposedly I'm back in D after 2 days backtracking into C. If it doesn't go D1 this week, I'm cancelling my order and going to start shopping around.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Modifications

Originally Posted by Gabryael
Just wanted to say how much I appreciate the info about the allocation process. It's put the wait into perspective for me. I'm not excited about possibly waiting 10-12 weeks for my JK but at least I understand the process, and that helps immensely. The dealer told me it might be awhile. I guess all I can do for now is sit tight and start trolling the forum for addons and modifications for my Rubicon when it finally arrives.
Patience should be your first modification.....good luck.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LushMojo
Thanks guys! I just emailed my dealer rep for the vehicle order number.
So let me see if I've got this straight. You can't get a Vehicle Order Number until you get to D status? I gave my salesman a call today and asked him to check my status and he just responded that there was no update, which I find hard to believe since it's been three weeks. I'd expect it to have moved along at least to BB or BG. He told me he'd give me a call next week with a status. Lord, I hate to wait.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:59 PM
JK Newbie

My Rubicon went into D-1 Status. I tried reading some sigs to get an idea of how long of a wait I have left. Anyone know the averages from D-1 to built/shipped on the 2 door Rubi's?
Old 03-04-2008, 07:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by i-townfirefighter
My Rubicon went into D-1 Status. I tried reading some sigs to get an idea of how long of a wait I have left. Anyone know the averages from D-1 to built/shipped on the 2 door Rubi's?
Your dealer SHOULD have a ship date if you're in D-1. Course, my dealer said that the ship date is probably the date the parts to build it are shipped to the factory and it starts to be built. I'll let ya know in about 9 days!
Old 03-04-2008, 09:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gabryael
So let me see if I've got this straight. You can't get a Vehicle Order Number until you get to D status? I gave my salesman a call today and asked him to check my status and he just responded that there was no update, which I find hard to believe since it's been three weeks. I'd expect it to have moved along at least to BB or BG. He told me he'd give me a call next week with a status. Lord, I hate to wait.

you get your vehicle order number (von) from your dealer when he makes the order. when you get to D status you should get your VIN number. call the customer service number and give them your von number and ask for a reference number. from then on use the reference number when you call customer service. they get updated 2 to 3 times a week and usually know more than the dealer.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RubiCajun
... they get updated 2 to 3 times a week and usually know more than the dealer.
I called CS today for a status and their last update was on 2/18.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes