Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 02-29-2008, 02:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got to D-1 today with a estimated ship date of 3-13-08 also.
Old 02-29-2008, 11:05 PM
JK Newbie

Unhappy

Well, it's been almost 3 weeks since I ordered my Rubi, so I decided to call Chrysler to see if the process had moved along at all. They said "No", and that I was still in BG status because of the Dealer. The Chrysler Service Rep said they had sent over the information to the dealer and had not heard back. So she sent it again, but could not tell me what the problem actually was.

I promptly called the dealer and they said the last time they touched the order was when I ordered it and had not received anything from Chrysler. But then told me that he had recently called "his" Chrysler rep to "Push the order through"... He said they'll try to figure it all out Monday. I asked him if it was an allocation issue, but he said no.

Something screwing is going on here...

Has anyone else run into these kind of troubles? Any ideas on what the problem could be?
Old 03-01-2008, 05:31 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by aniemeier
Well, I just called my dealer and layed into them pretty good about still being in D status for almost a month now. He is getting the regional sales director involved and hopefully getting this thing moved into D1 shortly.
Hopefully something happens soon...you and I are pretty close in order & D-status dates. Good luck.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just found out today JEEP is offering 0% for 36 months for the month of March. So anyone taking delivery of there Jeep qualifies for this. Our Jeep should be in around the 10th
Old 03-01-2008, 05:15 PM
JK Newbie

I am going to put down 17k then finance 18k at 0%apr/36mo for a flat payment of 500$ works out great.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks like I will still be on this thread for a week or so. I talked with my dealer today, since I should have already had delivery. Turns out that my new Rubi is at the railyard and could take another 7-10 days to make it the last 25 miles by truck.

The good news is, by not arriving within the last couple of days, now I can get the 0% financing. I can live with that.
Old 03-02-2008, 04:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Dropped in at the dealer today. Sales manager now says the car should arrive on Wednesday. No one knew anything about the 0% financing, but miraculously were able to find the info when I told them that every other Jeep dealer has it. I have to keep reminding myself that they are just salesmen trying to maximize their paychecks. It's my job to save me money, not theirs.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Thanks for the info

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate the info about the allocation process. It's put the wait into perspective for me. I'm not excited about possibly waiting 10-12 weeks for my JK but at least I understand the process, and that helps immensely. The dealer told me it might be awhile. I guess all I can do for now is sit tight and start trolling the forum for addons and modifications for my Rubicon when it finally arrives.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:22 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Gabryael
Just wanted to say how much I appreciate the info about the allocation process. It's put the wait into perspective for me. I'm not excited about possibly waiting 10-12 weeks for my JK but at least I understand the process, and that helps immensely. The dealer told me it might be awhile. I guess all I can do for now is sit tight and start trolling the forum for addons and modifications for my Rubicon when it finally arrives.
Yeah, it gives real hope when some people were waiting four or five months a while back, and now its only taking two or three! Then again, my dealer was a little surprised at how quick it is now. I think they're still shell-shocked from last summer.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Kzx

Just called CCS and they said we are in KZX..Tried to call Dealer but all lines are Busy...DARN-it-ALL...OH the WAIT......
Thanks for putting up with me......

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes