Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 02-20-2008, 02:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aniemeier
I would call your dealer. It is my unsterstanding that dealers have a "dealer connect" system which is always up to date on any vehicle. Supposedly the CS # we call has a different system and they are not always up to date or syncronized with the other system.

I believe that is correct. I would call Chrysler right after my dealer gave me an update and it seemed the Chry. hotline was always a day or two behind my dealer.

Today Chry. told me my Jeep has shipped and then my dealer called and it is delivered.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default New jeep

I think I might be losing my mind I got tired of waiting for our RedRock 2door to come in so I went down to the dealer
and purchased an Unlimited 4x4 in rescue green
So when the redrock comes in we (my wife) will have to fight
over who get's to drive the RR or the RG
Old 02-20-2008, 07:53 PM
JK Newbie

You know what is really frustrating? They have this Dealer Connect system, which is on the web, and yet have no way of accessing it publicly. What I wouldn't give to be able to go to the Jeep or Chrysler web site, click on "check your order" and put in the VIN. It should be a pretty simple web app, maybe tied to the order's home phone number or something.

Sorry, had to vent a little. I keep doing the "Jeep owners" VIN check several times a day to see if it recognizes and accepts my VIN.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

well friends, it finally happened. i picked up my jeep today......and let me tell you, this thing is even better than i thought. amazing.

the one thing i was worried about was the power because everyone says how slow they are, but i think it has plenty of pick up for a jeep.

so, i shall do the honorable thing and wish you all a very short wait.....and i put a 12 pack in the fridge.

Old 02-21-2008, 05:00 AM
JK Newbie

I went D1 on 2/5 on a 9/7/07 order. Consider yourself lucky that things have moved along as quick as they have. I'm about to go nuts! Everytime the phone rings I hope it's my dealer calling. I'm hoping I'll be in my Rubi by 3/1. I hope it's as sweet as everyone has been saying they are. I test drove a Rubi and a Sahara and I was impressed! On the short list??????????? I HOPE!
Old 02-21-2008, 06:38 AM
JK Newbie

Default Nubi with a not so fresh question

hey guys, just found this place and just in time, i'm about to go nuts for waiting, but seeing some of the posts realize that i'm not the only one.

So sorry if this question has been asked a million times but...

How long generally does it take to get a unlimited rubicon built?

I ordered it on 1-14-08 just got off the phone with CS and found out its in BG status...but no reason for the delay.

so whats the average wait around here for one of these beasts?

-jonsolo

Last edited by jonsolo; 02-21-2008 at 06:41 AM.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:04 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jonsolo
I ordered it on 1-14-08 just got off the phone with CS and found out its in BG status...but no reason for the delay.

so whats the average wait around here for one of these beasts?
Welcome! I ordered a day after you, but I'm in D. There was a lengthy post about 10 pages or so back talking about all the things that have to happen for the order to go through. It might be useful.

I'd say the average right now is about two months, maybe three.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:14 AM
JK Newbie

So I called today...I mentioned previously that I ordered on 12/19, and my dealer told me D-status was 1/7.

Today the hotline told me D-Status was as-of Feb 20. WTF?
Old 02-21-2008, 07:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PegaZus
I'd say the average right now is about two months, maybe three.
my wait was just a few days over 2 months (12/13-2/20).....but i got a sahara, so i don't know if we're comparing apples to apples......at least it gives you something to guage on.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crawfordcf
So I called today...I mentioned previously that I ordered on 12/19, and my dealer told me D-status was 1/7.

Today the hotline told me D-Status was as-of Feb 20. WTF?
Probably just means as of 2/20 it was still in "D" status. Good luck. Once it changes to D-1 it can move quickly.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes