Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 02-19-2008, 01:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by keimigca
Well boys, I will be leaving here soon. Mine just arrived at the dealership where I work. Its now sitting out back staring at me. Unfortunately I cant pick it up till the middle of March(a money thing). But at least it made it safe and sound. Off to the trails soon.

Chris
Well that's good for you but WTF??? I ordered basically the same jeep on 12/10 and I'm still in D status Doesn't seem fair...
Old 02-19-2008, 01:24 PM
JK Newbie

Tell me about it, I ordered mine knowing that it would take a full 2-3 months for it to get here. Even my sales guys are flabbergasted how quick it came. Not really sure how it happened. Hopefully you will get yours soon. All I can think of is that we have a lot of allocation for it. Our dealership sells a ton of these things. Who knows

Chris
Old 02-19-2008, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by colinmerry
Congrats Dawg! We'll see if the train makes it across the mountains without any snow delays!
Out of curiosity - when did you place your order?
I lucked out. The dealer had ordered it for their stock on 1-4 with almost the exact options I wanted. I came in 1-26, bought it and they changed the order into my name. A week later it was in D-1 status and 10 days after that in JS. Now its somewhere in the midwest on a train.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by keimigca
Tell me about it, I ordered mine knowing that it would take a full 2-3 months for it to get here. Even my sales guys are flabbergasted how quick it came. Not really sure how it happened. Hopefully you will get yours soon. All I can think of is that we have a lot of allocation for it. Our dealership sells a ton of these things. Who knows

Chris
That's cool. I totally do not want to be in your shoes for the next month. There's no way in HELL I could only look at my jeep for the next month and not touch it. I'm sorry man, you gotta be hurting...
Old 02-19-2008, 02:46 PM
JK Newbie

Default Railcar tracking

I tried the website mentioned earlier in this thread to track railcar progress but I just get an error stating "Invalid STCC Code for Public Trace"

Anyone else seen this or am I doing something wrong?
My railcar number as provied by my dealership is TTGX701016

Thanks
Colin
Old 02-20-2008, 10:07 AM
JK Newbie

New here...was looking for info on how long I have to wait. Looks like a while.

Ordered Rubicon in Detonator Yellow on 12/19. Went into D-status on 1/7. Dealer has had no updates since then, so I'm going to get my VIN# and check myself with the info on this thread. Thanks.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:08 AM
JK Newbie

If you went into D status in the first week of Jan, there's no reason you shouldn't have it by now. I'd say something is holding up your order.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

My dealer told me he had the vin.# and it would be shipped on 2-22. I called Jeep today--and it is still in D ??? Think dealer might be pulling my -----leg.??
Old 02-20-2008, 01:43 PM
JK Newbie

I was told by CS that my JK was built on 2/11 . Since then I have called twice and told, after giving my last 8 vin #'s, that I would have to hold for 10 minutes for a CS rep.. Is that normal for anyone else? Do they still have info. about my jeep or do I now need to call my dealer for updates? I usually call in the middle of the morning.

ordered 9/7
1/28-BG
2/1-D
2/5-D1
2/11-I
????????

Jeep green 2dr Rubi,6 spd,hard top,conv. grp.,tint, tow pkg.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:49 PM
JK Newbie

I would call your dealer. It is my unsterstanding that dealers have a "dealer connect" system which is always up to date on any vehicle. Supposedly the CS # we call has a different system and they are not always up to date or syncronized with the other system.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes