Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 02-13-2008, 12:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WaIIbanger
... i will continue to keep you posted on how long i am in JS.
Thanks, I'll let you know if I hear anything from my dealer. Sounds like ours should be pretty close to each other in production. The last four of my VIN is 3740.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Got the floor mats at least.

Well I went to my dealership and paid for the Mopar Slush Mats (Tire Tread ones) for the Rubi. Pickin her up either on Saturday, or Tuesday. We have a new holiday on Monday called Louis Reil Day. hahaha Going to have the last weekend with the Solar Yellow TJ Sport. I'm going to miss her......but only for a couple of minutes probably when I get behind the wheel of the new Rubicon.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK Dawg
Thanks, I'll let you know if I hear anything from my dealer. Sounds like ours should be pretty close to each other in production. The last four of my VIN is 3740.
i never asked for my vin. i'll let you know if i get it tomorrow.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WaIIbanger
i never asked for my vin. i'll let you know if i get it tomorrow.
Ours Jeeps could be brothers (or at least close cousins).
Old 02-13-2008, 03:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by tlenz
My jeeps Vin # showed up today for the first time on the Jeep website so she is born. I was in paint yesterday so I'm pretty excited. It's only been 5 1/2 months. From what I'm reading the wait times have really narrowed, about time, right? Think I'll call CS to see what they have to tell me today.

ordered-9/7/07
BG-1/28
D-2/1
D1-2/5
paint-2/11
?????

Jeep green Rubi-2 dr-6spd-hard top-conv. grp-tint-tow
Where are you looking on Jeep.com? I have a VIN# but still in D status.

edit: Well, I have PART of a VIN.

Last edited by i-townfirefighter; 02-13-2008 at 03:57 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:56 PM
JK Newbie

Default It's Here! Well, almost and so long for a while

Sitting at Dealership waiting for new delivery inspection. Expect to pick it up tomorrow afternoon

I wish to say 'bye' for now. Expect to return after the fun wears off (oops, that might be never), first Mod is being planned, have an issue or just want to check up on the latest and greatest (which more than likely will be tomorrow)

Oh well, it will be a short trip away...

Tx for all the fish...
Old 02-14-2008, 12:46 AM
JK Newbie

OK my dealer did some checking for me. I have been in D status for 35 days. He had his district manager look into my Rubicon unlimited (made some phone calls). He said even though its still in D status it has a build date of the 25th and he said he should have it around the middle of march for me. One step closer now.

It looks like the factory is having a little trouble updating the status of the jeeps even though they are moving forward.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

I made "G" (trim) yesterday. I would think that it should be getting close
Old 02-14-2008, 06:32 AM
JK Newbie

On the jeep site go to "for owners", which is on the upper right corner. There is a recall area where you can put in your vin # and if it's built it will show up there. Mine showed up the day after paint.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:07 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jeepingjohnny
OK my dealer did some checking for me. I have been in D status for 35 days. He had his district manager look into my Rubicon unlimited (made some phone calls). He said even though its still in D status it has a build date of the 25th and he said he should have it around the middle of march for me. One step closer now.

It looks like the factory is having a little trouble updating the status of the jeeps even though they are moving forward.
Hmm... so, if mine were to take the same time, I'd be looking at a delivery date of mid-May. Not too bad, for me at least.

Just curious, but does anybody know if the VINs are sequential? Or is it more of a paperwork thing? It would be interesting to know since we could then compare VINs. And if so, my last six are 601040. Wonder if it'll be delivered on April 15th instead?

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes