Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 02-06-2008, 04:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ajhdrew
Order my JK on Jan. 19th and just found the waiting room, was busy kicking around looking at all the other cool stuff on here when I found this helpful thread. Dealer called and told me I was status code BX. So now I wait, hopefully not to long but I can't wait tell it gets here and gets a bit warmer here so I can get out and do some wheeling. I am also wondering if the dealer could be telling me a line, I asked whats expected wait time his reply was "they have been coming in pretty fast like 2 months or so". That would be cool, but I am not counting my Jeeps before they hatch, anyone in CO order theres recently and get it withing 2-3months??

Drew
91 XJ Limited 4.0 <---------The Beast that started it all
What did you order? I can't believe you can't find what you want on a lot out there. I'm in Mo. and have been searching Co. for a jeep. I've been waiting since 9/7/07, Co. is the only place I could find one just like what I ordered. Around the Denver area there are dealers with 30-50 wranglers sitting on their lots. I'm sure you've checked all that out. If your like me you want what you want and nothing more, a $$$$ thing. Things seem to be moving alot faster now in Toledo so maybe your wait won't be so bad. Good luck!

Rubi-jeep green-6 spd-hard top-conv grp-tow-tint

ordered 9/7/07
BG-1/28
D-2/1
D1-2/5
Old 02-06-2008, 06:31 AM
JK Newbie

Still waiting... I was told of a Delivery day Feb 5th.... still no sign. <sigh>
I bet it went to Ontario by train and then they send it over to Alberta by truck... and since Ontario has all the snow storms.... I bet it's stuck somewhere over there.... but I'm just guessing.

I Spoke too soon... It's here! I go get it tomorrow...

Last edited by SmilinVamp; 02-06-2008 at 10:40 AM.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default What flavor did you pick?

Yeah I searched and searched before I had to order the one i wanted which worked out for me in the long run as with tax returns and what not. But I ordered a Stone white (my current XJ is white and it shows the dirt so well, and its just a classy look for me lol) Rubi with tow package/hard top deep tint/standard transmission for that extra control. Its funny though because I have test driven like 4 different 07-08 wranglers before I order the rubi so i am really anxious and then a dealer said(was trying to push it on me) "I will sell you this red one for 500$ less then what it was going for?" Umm if i wanted red I would have told you I wanted red, lol, thats why I asked if you had Stone White. Silly Dealer

91 XJ Limited 4.0 <---------The Beast that started it all
Old 02-06-2008, 12:38 PM
JK Newbie

LIl good News Today folks, Mine has Left The Factory, And Made it on a Train Bound for Home!!!!! It is About Time. From what i can Tell, she has made it Down to the OTTYARD in it looks like Toledo OH.

Starting to get excited!!!!!
Old 02-06-2008, 01:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats!!! Hope it comes in sooner than you expect it.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:36 PM
JK Newbie

Question

my dealer called me today to let me know that I was scheduled to be built (D1) and that I had a Vin #. They said that they have been on their Dist. guys butt trying to get things moving but that he could only do so much. I do think that my calling CCS did help get things moving though for they called the dealer and updated them on what they needed to do. It was right after all this that I got D status. I really appreciate all the info on this site for it has given me hope as well as educating me as to how the whole process works, (or doesn't work.) It's great to finally be on the short list!

jeep green-6spd-conv grp-tint-tow-hard top

ordered-9/7/07
BG-1/28
D-2/1
D1-2/5

Old 02-06-2008, 02:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SmilinVamp
Still waiting... I was told of a Delivery day Feb 5th.... still no sign. <sigh>
I bet it went to Ontario by train and then they send it over to Alberta by truck... and since Ontario has all the snow storms.... I bet it's stuck somewhere over there.... but I'm just guessing.

I Spoke too soon... It's here! I go get it tomorrow...
Vamp,

Mine left by rail car this Monday, and the dealer showed me on his computer the voyage (train exchanges, semi trailer travel) and it says mine will be here next Thursday. Mine goes from a city in Ohio, then to Chicago, then somewhere in Ontario. Then on train to winnipeg then on a truck to Brandon.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by oneal
Dealer called last evening, expecting mine on 2/12
Maybe I got a smoke screen, I called DC today and it is still in D1 (for two weeks now). I would think it would have to be on the train by Friday to have it delivered next Tuesday.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by oneal
Dealer called last evening, expecting mine on 2/12

Maybe I got a smoke screen, I called DC today and it is still in D1 (for two weeks now). I would think it would have to be on the train by Friday to have it delivered next Tuesday.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Mine is scheduled to be shipped tomorrow, but when I called this morning it was still in D-1. Anyone have an idea how long it takes to move from D-1 to KZ or KZM?

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes