Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 01-29-2008, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whoooo-hooo, picked up Freebird this afternoon. drove 180 miles back to the house mostly in a driving rainstorm with no leaks, the stereo system is awesome. why yes, as matter of fact, I did listen to Freebird. real dark out here in the sticks. will send pics later. good luck to all.

Last edited by RubiCajun; 01-29-2008 at 06:20 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:53 PM
JK Newbie

Good on ya, RubiC. Got mine yesterday. Had my 2 yr old girl in my arms as I threw something in the garage trash can and she took a long look at the new rubi (the white cherokee sport is gone), then exclaimed "it's a black jeef, look dad". This morning after she woke up, demanded to go to the garage to see "my new black jeep, mom." Then wanted to know where it was. Awesome stuff.

08 Rubicon Unlimited
Black / Kahki
tow pkg
freedom top

ordered 9/5/7
delivered 1/28/8
Old 01-30-2008, 06:11 AM
JK Newbie

Congrats Chicky and Rubicajun, I don't know what the deal is but I ordered the same time as both of you only it's a 2dr Rubi. and I'm sitting in BG. My dealer was supposed to get back with me Mon. but guess what, zilch! I'm giving them till Feb 7 (5 months) then I'm getting pissed! I know it does no good but it will make me feel better. Is it worth the wait?
Old 01-30-2008, 07:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JulietKilo
Good news the only thing keeping me from my Jeep now is this deployment. Just a few more weeks!
would pink panties and a bra help.....let me know, i'll send em to ya....back when i was in the green machine that was the thing to do if you wanted out. i guess today you'd have to fall out in formation dressed in them huh? you guys keep short-timers calendars still?

Last edited by RubiCajun; 01-30-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:29 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RubiCajun
whoooo-hooo, picked up Freebird this afternoon. drove 180 miles back to the house mostly in a driving rainstorm with no leaks, the stereo system is awesome. why yes, as matter of fact, I did listen to Freebird. real dark out here in the sticks. will send pics later. good luck to all.
Congrats... Glad to hear Freebird had found it's way home! Your turn to fill the fridge on your way out!
Old 01-30-2008, 05:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE=chicky_regal;317522]Good on ya, RubiC. Got mine yesterday. Had my 2 yr old girl in my arms as I threw something in the garage trash can and she took a long look at the new rubi (the white cherokee sport is gone), then exclaimed "it's a black jeef, look dad". This morning after she woke up, demanded to go to the garage to see "my new black jeep, mom." Then wanted to know where it was. Awesome stuff.

good on ya too chicky. yeah man, you have to cherish those moments. they grow up fast on you. both of mine are grown. started them off real young wilderness camping and jeeping. that's where they learned to cook. good times come and go fast. good on ya chick.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SteelMastiff
Congrats... Glad to hear Freebird had found it's way home! Your turn to fill the fridge on your way out!
yeah man, seventh heaven. i filled the fridge, but i just put water in it. i don't want to be responsible for someone having to leave this forum to attend an AA forum....see on the threads.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tlenz
Congrats Chicky and Rubicajun, I don't know what the deal is but I ordered the same time as both of you only it's a 2dr Rubi. and I'm sitting in BG. My dealer was supposed to get back with me Mon. but guess what, zilch! I'm giving them till Feb 7 (5 months) then I'm getting pissed! I know it does no good but it will make me feel better. Is it worth the wait?

I PM'd you.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got a vin number today..It's being framed as we speak. Est. Ship date of Feb.7 with an est dealership arrival 14 days after the ship date.

Gettin closer.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by richelsd
Got a vin number today..It's being framed as we speak. Est. Ship date of Feb.7 with an est dealership arrival 14 days after the ship date.

Gettin closer.
sweet! sounds like things are starting to move quicker at the plant.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes