Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 01-28-2008, 09:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i'm happy with that.

i actually have a road trip planned for the 9th of feb. i'd love to drive the JK!

fingers crossed!
Old 01-28-2008, 12:06 PM
JK Newbie

holy moly, the wait is almost over. I pick up the rubi @ 5pm. Thanks for the banter over the last several days. I hope to see you all on future threads and out of the waiting room. Even better to meet out wheeling somewhere.

Cheers,
jim
Old 01-28-2008, 12:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

congrats!

it's getting lonely in this waiting room....... :sad:
Old 01-28-2008, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WaIIbanger
i'm D-1!

i've been calling every monday morning for an update. last monday i was D, today i am D-1......not sure how long i've been D-1, but i'm a happy camper.

after i called chrysler, i called my salesman to order a spare tire cover and he said my "estimated delivery date" is feb. 9th.

i was unaware that dealers get an ETA, or maybe my salesman was just humoring me.
You've ordered the exact same hardware and color configuration I did. I've had mine since October, and it's been a great vehicle. It sees about 500 miles / week in driving, and it's been great. It's worth the wait.

-t
Old 01-28-2008, 04:08 PM
JK Newbie

Default its in

ok I can"t stand it. I have been waiting sense 10/03 I got the call today. ITS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 04:18 PM
JK Newbie

Well the wait started today. Earlier today I ordered my 08 Rubi Unlimited. Hopefully the wait will not be too unbearable.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Smile

Picking up my Rubi in the morning. we named him Freebird. what a ride it's been. thanks to the academy and all.... wrong speech ---those who have listened to my rants and lent support. JK City, what a nice virtual place to live. Congrats to those expectant parents who are about to recieve their babies and stick with it to those who have just ordered. I'll send pics asap. turn the lights off in the waiting room when you leave.......oh yeah, i filled the fridge with beer and put a pot of seafood gumbo in there. enjoy. Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! AIEEE!

Last edited by RubiCajun; 01-28-2008 at 06:15 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not that lonely,,,,I'm still here.....for a little while longer anyway..Final build date is this Thursday.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:49 AM
JK Newbie

I called Customer service yesterday, they called my dealer while I was on hold. They(Chry) gave me a reference # and said my dealer would be looking into whats going on. I called my dealer and they didn't understand what the call from Chry. was all about. My dealer said they would get in contact with the Dist. rep and see what they could find out. My current statis is BG. Waiting for my dealer to call me. When I mention allocation to my dealer he acts as though it has nothing to do with anything. I got a firm price on my tradein when the deal was made on 9/7/07 so the dealer is going to get a trade that is worth less money every day and every mile that I put on it. They have a reason to push this along as quick as possible. Hoping to get some positive news soon.

ordered 9/7/07
BG 1/28/07
Old 01-29-2008, 06:02 AM
JK Newbie

TLENTZ, I'm surprised your not further along. It seems like all the people who ordered in September are getting theirs this month. On a side note, I've been putting a lot of pressure on my dealer, and I don't think it really matters in the end. I think they are just so backlogged.

It just really pisses me off that I'm spending $31k for a vehicle and they make you wait for it like this. I can go buy any number of H3's off the lot for less money right now. You think Chrysler would "speed up" thier sold orders.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes