Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 01-24-2008, 03:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SmilinVamp
Well now, good news for me... Dealer just told me my Rubicon is on the train... two more weeks. (as I am in Canada) Delivery day should be Feb 5th. ( I got my order in last week of November)

Delivery on rubi's to Canada are doing pretty good.
I ordered mine in Dec. and took it off the lot in Campbell River B.C. on Jan. 19
Old 01-24-2008, 08:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SmilinVamp
Well now, good news for me... Dealer just told me my Rubicon is on the train... two more weeks. (as I am in Canada) Delivery day should be Feb 5th. ( I got my order in last week of November)

When was your build date. Mine is set for Jan.31. I'm wondering how long the train/truck ride will be. I'm in Manitoba.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:21 AM
JK Freak

Well with much pleasure I bid fair well to my brothers in the waiting room; it is worth the wait, and best of luck to those still in a holding pattern… Here is a pic to celebrate the occasion!

Old 01-25-2008, 05:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SteelMastiff
Well with much pleasure I bid fair well to my brothers in the waiting room; it is worth the wait, and best of luck to those still in a holding pattern… Here is a pic to celebrate the occasion!
congrats! she's beautiful!
Old 01-25-2008, 06:05 AM
JK Newbie

Good on ya, Steel. I hope to join you on the outside soon.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:40 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by richelsd
When was your build date. Mine is set for Jan.31. I'm wondering how long the train/truck ride will be. I'm in Manitoba.

I wish I could tell you... seems customer service in Canada is way behind the USA. If you call them they know nothing... not even what a build status code is, really.

My dealer checked the status for me Dec 21st... it was still D... the order went in near the end of November. And when I called them yesterday (Jan 24)... it was being loaded on a train. In my case, if their delivery date is accurate (Feb 5th) - From order to delivery - 10 weeks.

That's all I know....

Last edited by SmilinVamp; 01-25-2008 at 06:44 AM.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

absolutely beautiful steel, and a beautiful picture. see ya later. i've been tracking mine on the railcar since it left. it's only a few hours away from the dealer. l should pick it up early next week. oh, by the way, did you fill the fridge in the waiting room with beer?
Old 01-25-2008, 07:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RubiCajun
oh, by the way, did you fill the fridge in the waiting room with beer?
the title of this thread should be "The Waiting Room." that's what it is really.......
Old 01-25-2008, 08:32 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by WaIIbanger
congrats! she's beautiful!
Originally Posted by chicky_regal
Good on ya, Steel. I hope to join you on the outside soon.
Originally Posted by RubiCajun
absolutely beautiful steel, and a beautiful picture. see ya later. i've been tracking mine on the railcar since it left. it's only a few hours away from the dealer. l should pick it up early next week. oh, by the way, did you fill the fridge in the waiting room with beer?
Thanks to all for the kind words; and the fridge has been refilled… Well minus a celebratory beer or two that mysteriously disappeared on the way to the fridge… Not sure what happened too them!
Old 01-25-2008, 09:06 AM
JK Newbie

Default 10 fingers and 10 toes

I am happy to announce that after ~5 months of gestation my Jeep was finally born. I will be a proud papa when the stork brings her home.

Now the question is how long does it take from KZL (current status) to get to the west coast (Washington)?

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes