Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 01-20-2008, 12:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SteelMastiff
I just got off the phone with CCC; I am now in KZL... My JK is built; now it just needs to be shipped! I wonder if they will just truck it into Michigan; seems like a lot of hassle to put it on a train for such a short ride. I could just go down there and pick it up...

JulietKilo "MAN! I am so envious But you have waited quite a while, Good Job putting up with the system!"

congrats to you steel, juliet-kilo - yeah me and a lot of others put up with chryslers system and it did suck. they do need a fix. i'm looking for cigars that come in a pack that says "It's a Jeep!" wife and I are thniking of going to big bend for our first trip. later guys.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RubiCajun
JulietKilo "MAN! I am so envious But you have waited quite a while, Good Job putting up with the system!"

congrats to you steel, juliet-kilo - yeah me and a lot of others put up with chryslers system and it did suck. they do need a fix. i'm looking for cigars that come in a pack that says "It's a Jeep!" wife and I are thniking of going to big bend for our first trip. later guys.

Didn't he only wait a month? Most guys have waited 5 times as long.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:13 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by davidwm71
Didn't he only wait a month? Most guys have waited 5 times as long.
Yep, it is a quote to an earlier post from JulietKilo...

Originally Posted by JulietKilo
MAN! I am so envious But you have waited quite a while, Good Job putting up with the system!
Old 01-20-2008, 08:19 PM
JK Freak

I figure I will be right at the 3 month point when I finally get to bring her home, and that is plenty long enough to drive me crazy. I cannot imagine what a 6-10 month wait must be like...
Old 01-21-2008, 09:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

I figure I will be right at the 3 month point when I finally get to bring her home, and that is plenty long enough to drive me crazy. I cannot imagine what a 6-10 month wait must be like...
just got off the phone with my dealer, went to KZM arrival date pushed back from the 29th to the 30th. i hope this isn't a sign of things to come. just found out that the Cajun Jeep Jamboree will be held in my town this april. cool.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:56 PM
JK Freak

I just spoke with the dealer and although he cannot give me an exact date of arrival, he could confirm that it has been shipped... He said it should arrive before the end of the month. I should hope so; I only live 3 1/2 hrs. from the plant.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just spoke with the dealer and although he cannot give me an exact date of arrival, he could confirm that it has been shipped... He said it should arrive before the end of the month. I should hope so; I only live 3 1/2 hrs. from the plant.
I just entered my railcar number at the Union Pacific website in the Motor Vehicle/Equipment Trace page. My railcar is in Decatur, Ill., got there at 5:50. Get your railcar number from the dealer, they do have it.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just entered my railcar number at the Union Pacific website in the Motor Vehicle/Equipment Trace page. My railcar is in Decatur, Ill., got there at 5:50. Get your railcar number from the dealer, they do have it.
Does anyone know if our Canadian dealers will be able to give us the rail car number?
Old 01-21-2008, 09:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by richelsd
Does anyone know if our Canadian dealers will be able to give us the rail car number?
give them a call in the morning. couldn't hurt. I don't see why they wouldn't unless they're shipping yours by truck.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:05 AM
JK Freak

Would CCC be able to give me the rail car number? The sales manager at my dealer is a pita to get ahold of!

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes