Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 01-17-2008, 09:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RubiCajun
...........get on the net at jeep.com and start doing a search for what you ordered, even out of state. a couple of people have done that, found what they wanted, cancelled their orders and got their rubicon sooner. your choice. your dealer can also search for you, but i think they are limited in distance for the search. good luck.

thanks.....i did about a 50 mile radius and no go. it seems like most mygigs are automatic. i think my problem is that i want mygig and 6-speed.

i want a black sahara, but i could do silver. the mygig, 6-sp., and dual-roof are a must.

i gotta ride this thing for a minumum of 3 years. i might as well stick it out to get what i want.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Smile

Woooo-Hoooooooo. just talked to my dealer. i'm now at KZ. expected to be at dealer on the
29th.....now the 40 hour day waits begin...guess i better go out and buy some cigars. WaIIbanger, when i was searching for a rubicon i covered my whole sttate. when i didn't find anything there, i started going to the surrounding states and states where i had relatives or friends.. when i did this you couldn't hardly find a rubicon on a lot. now things have changed. there are lots of rubicons and saharas on the lots right now. give it a shot. for the zips i googled.

Last edited by RubiCajun; 01-17-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

good to hear! you're almost there!

i'll check a little deeper on the vehicle locator. i'm not sure how far the dealers go when they check, but they located the grand cherokee i'm driving right now from about 150 miles away.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:22 PM
JK Freak

Woooo-Hoooooooo. just talked to my dealer. i'm now at KZ. expected to be at dealer on the
29th.....now the 40 hour day waits begin...guess i better go out and buy some cigars. WaIIbanger, when i was searching for a rubicon i covered my whole sttate. when i didn't find anything there, i started going to the surrounding states and states where i had relatives or friends.. when i did this you couldn't hardly find a rubicon on a lot. now things have changed. there are lots of rubicons and saharas on the lots right now. give it a shot. for the zips i googled.

Congrats! I might not be far behind now... I ran my VIN on the Jeep website and it came up. It's for real now!
Old 01-17-2008, 08:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MAN! I am so envious But you have waited quite a while, Good Job putting up with the system!
Old 01-18-2008, 07:43 AM
JK Freak

I just got off the phone with CCC; I am now in KZL... My JK is built; now it just needs to be shipped! I wonder if they will just truck it into Michigan; seems like a lot of hassle to put it on a train for such a short ride. I could just go down there and pick it up...
Old 01-18-2008, 10:37 AM
JK Newbie

Default Just got my JK 4 door.

Looking for any tips, or recommendations. One question I do have should I use 87 or 89 octane for my jeep.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Sifaka
Looking for any tips, or recommendations. One question I do have should I use 87 or 89 octane for my jeep.
87 is recommended in the manual.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Sifaka
Check this out:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/anyone-using-premium-6907/
Old 01-19-2008, 09:45 AM
JK Newbie

Default Drove the rubi

Ordered Dec. 14
Drove it off the lot today
will post a pic. later today
Built and delivered to British Columbia in one month.

specs. ordered
stone white unlimited rubicon
softtop/half doors
mygig

immediate plans.
remove carpets and rhino line inside
lift

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes