Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 12-27-2007, 08:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ROCKST8R
I ordered my unlimited rubicon 12/10/2007 - I called CS today and they said it was at D-1 status now. My sales manager said it would be here before the end of January...origionally he stated that it wouldn't even be built until March or April. Could this be correct?
damm dude, that was fast. 99% of us here in the "waiting room" have been waiting in bg or bx for quite a few months before going to d-1. SwampDonkey ordered his back in July. more power to you. according to the status codes below, your stay in d-1 is approximately 12 days. i've seen people go from d back to bg but never from d-1 back, so you look pretty good. as fast as you're build is going, i'd say you should see your rubi by mid january. what the sales mgr said originally was about average build-delivery time. you should have recieved your vin# also. looks like you hit it lucky. good luck.

Unscheduled:
BX - good order available for scheduling
BB - fleet order only - review by bid department
BD - special equipment processing
BE - edit error - coding error which must be corrected before order can be scheduled
BG - order has passes edit but cannot be scheduled regardless of sold status

Reason Codes:
F - finance hold - automatic cancellation after 15 days
B - model or option build out
L - material restriction
M - material hold (fleet)
ZA - canceled order

Scheduled:
C - tentative schedule
D - firm schedule: serial number assigned, approx time in station - 5 days
D1 - gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned, Approx time in station - 12 days

Build:
E - framing
F - paint
G - trim

Built:
I - unit built, pending final inspection
J - vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
JB - shipped to body vendor
JE - shipped to emissions
JJ - consigned to body vendor
JS - shipped to storage
KZ - released by plant and invoiced

Traffic Codes
KZ L - released but not shipped
KZ M - first rail departure
KZ N - first rail arrival
KZ O - delayed/received
KZ OA - plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB - zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted
KZ OC - carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error
KZ OD - mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold
KZ OE - misdropped or misshipped vehicle
KZ OF - shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed
KZ OG - damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction
KZ OH - all other "O" type carrier codes
KZ T - second rail departure
KZ U - second rail arrival
KZ X - delivered to dealer
KZ Y1 - major damage - must not be sold as new
KZ Y2 - major damage - vehicle sold at auction
Old 12-28-2007, 03:03 AM
JK Newbie

Talking D!

Thanks to all for the info...This is like waiting for the water to break! I had an H2 that came off lease a couple of months ago...looking forward to the Rubi!!
Old 12-28-2007, 06:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RubiCajun
damm dude, that was fast. 99% of us here in the "waiting room" have been waiting in bg or bx for quite a few months before going to d-1. SwampDonkey ordered his back in July. more power to you. according to the status codes below, your stay in d-1 is approximately 12 days. i've seen people go from d back to bg but never from d-1 back, so you look pretty good. as fast as you're build is going, i'd say you should see your rubi by mid january. what the sales mgr said originally was about average build-delivery time. you should have recieved your vin# also. looks like you hit it lucky. good luck.

Unscheduled:
BX - good order available for scheduling
BB - fleet order only - review by bid department
BD - special equipment processing
BE - edit error - coding error which must be corrected before order can be scheduled
BG - order has passes edit but cannot be scheduled regardless of sold status

Reason Codes:
F - finance hold - automatic cancellation after 15 days
B - model or option build out
L - material restriction
M - material hold (fleet)
ZA - canceled order

Scheduled:
C - tentative schedule
D - firm schedule: serial number assigned, approx time in station - 5 days
D1 - gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned, Approx time in station - 12 days

Build:
E - framing
F - paint
G - trim

Built:
I - unit built, pending final inspection
J - vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
JB - shipped to body vendor
JE - shipped to emissions
JJ - consigned to body vendor
JS - shipped to storage
KZ - released by plant and invoiced

Traffic Codes
KZ L - released but not shipped
KZ M - first rail departure
KZ N - first rail arrival
KZ O - delayed/received
KZ OA - plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB - zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted
KZ OC - carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error
KZ OD - mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold
KZ OE - misdropped or misshipped vehicle
KZ OF - shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed
KZ OG - damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction
KZ OH - all other "O" type carrier codes
KZ T - second rail departure
KZ U - second rail arrival
KZ X - delivered to dealer
KZ Y1 - major damage - must not be sold as new
KZ Y2 - major damage - vehicle sold at auction
Thanks for the info...I hadn't seen the status codes with the days attached. I was shocked when he told me this too. They had told me that they had an allocation for the month of March, but the way things were going it would probably be here in April/May. We will see what actually happens! Happy New Year!!
Old 12-28-2007, 11:25 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ridebreck
I would keep trying back to get your VIN. It seems like they've gotten a new batch of CS Reps who don't like to give you any information other that your status code. Meanwhile, some of the ones who seem like they've been around a little longer are usually more than happy to dig into the system for you. Basically, it's a luck-of-the-draw thing.
Just to add, I'm on hold with the CS rep now, "because she needed a moment to look for it".
And now she can't find my order using the VON...
Now she's thinking a 2 door wrangler = An Unlimited 4x2...
This is getting fun.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jammen
Just to add, I'm on hold with the CS rep now, "because she needed a moment to look for it".
And now she can't find my order using the VON...
Now she's thinking a 2 door wrangler = An Unlimited 4x2...
This is getting fun.
must of been the same woman i talked too. let's see:
1. enter von, vin or reference number, hit enter or click OK..
2. read build status code to customer.

screen should probably look like-------BG------ and nothing else. this has happened to me on the last three calls made. before that i was given the build status in about 15 seconds. must be some FNG's.........
Old 12-28-2007, 01:38 PM
JK Newbie

Well that was fun.
Ended up sounding like the lady was attempting to learn how to look up a VON while I was on the phone with her.
After 15 minutes of listening to pages rifle it was time to just let it go and call back next week.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Got the word from my dealer that the train has arrived today and it's been unloaded and my Jeep will trucked to the dealership on Monday for delivery. What's a person to do, but go down to the railyard and get some spyshots.

Old 12-28-2007, 05:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got the word from my dealer that the train has arrived today and it's been unloaded and my Jeep will trucked to the dealership on Monday for delivery. What's a person to do, but go down to the railyard and get some spyshots.
I just had to laugh when read that. I am glad to see I am not the only neurotic jeeper out there.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by utjeeper
I just had to laugh when read that. I am glad to see I am not the only neurotic jeeper out there.
Yeah, just had to check it out. The people that work in the yard wouldn't let me in (fortunately my Jeep was close enough to the chain link fence that I could get some good shots with my telephoto lens), but they indicated that they could call me on Monday when it was dropped off at the dealership.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:41 PM
JK Freak

Congrats to the latest recipients of their JK's... I have a strange feeling I will be saying this a lot before mine finally gets built...

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes