Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 12-26-2007, 06:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I spoke with my dealer on Christmas Eve and confirmed that my Jeep was offloaded from the train that morning. The truck is scheduled to deliver her to the dealership tomorrow. As long as things stay on track, I should be driving to work in my old hoopty and driving home in my new Jeep. Very exciting!
Old 12-26-2007, 09:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

whoo-hoo, just got off the phone with Customer Service. I've moved to "D" status. Didn't get a VIN #. When I questioned her about it she said they don't do that anymore until it's ready for shipping. Sh*t, at least someone moved me on the chessboard, I'm happy with that (for now).
Old 12-26-2007, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just called today and I'm now at KZM status, it's on the train. Looks like I got out of the factory before the holiday shutdown on the 22nd. I am hoping it hits the dealer before the financing deal ends on the 2nd of the January.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:58 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RubiCajun
whoo-hoo, just got off the phone with Customer Service. I've moved to "D" status. Didn't get a VIN #. When I questioned her about it she said they don't do that anymore until it's ready for shipping. Sh*t, at least someone moved me on the chessboard, I'm happy with that (for now).
I would keep trying back to get your VIN. It seems like they've gotten a new batch of CS Reps who don't like to give you any information other that your status code. Meanwhile, some of the ones who seem like they've been around a little longer are usually more than happy to dig into the system for you. Basically, it's a luck-of-the-draw thing.

When I found out that mine had gone D-1, the girl I talked to gave me the estimated ship date also without asking. A week later I talked to a different rep and when I asked if the date had changed in the system, she repeatedly insisted that the CS reps don't have access to that information.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RubiCajun
just talked to my sales manager, he gave me my VIN#. i told him what the customer service gal said, he said "You get a VIN # at D status".
Old 12-26-2007, 05:45 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Gloworm19
Steel- Yup, except for color, we got the same thing. I swear, all the way from the dealership headed back to work, I couldn't stop smiling and giggling like a little schoolgirl. I actually had a headache when I got back to work from smiling so much. You'll love it, man, you'll love it. It was so worth the wait. At times it didn't seem like it would be, but believe me... it is!

Donkey- You're close, just hang in there. Once you drive it, you'll realize that the wait was worth it. I know you'll be there soon. Keep talking to your dealer, and also with DC. While I really enjoyed how my salesman treated me, and tried to keep me in the loop, sometimes what he reported and what DC reported were not the same. Take the info with a grain of salt, and it'll be here before you know it. Just keep hanging in... you've made it this far!

Hey, Steel? What goodies do you have in store for your Rubi? I am looking into a 2.5" BB, but that's about it for now. I want to get my YJ done first, and get the Rubi paid off before I go too crazy with it. But I am looking at ideas.
I am thinking OME, Tires, Bumper, and Winch... Not going to get real crazy; I will need to save some money for travel expenses to get where the wheeling is good! I have a few good areas that are within weekend trip range for me; but there are many more out of state places I have always wanted to go...
Old 12-26-2007, 05:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default plant

I called today, still BG. The plant is closed now until after the first of the year. Possibly opening Jan. 3rd?
Old 12-27-2007, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ridebreck
I would keep trying back to get your VIN. It seems like they've gotten a new batch of CS Reps who don't like to give you any information other that your status code. Meanwhile, some of the ones who seem like they've been around a little longer are usually more than happy to dig into the system for you. Basically, it's a luck-of-the-draw thing.

When I found out that mine had gone D-1, the girl I talked to gave me the estimated ship date also without asking. A week later I talked to a different rep and when I asked if the date had changed in the system, she repeatedly insisted that the CS reps don't have access to that information.
per my last post, i did get a vin# from my sales mgr. i think you're right about new CS reps. in my last two calls, i've been put on hold for at least a minute and then when they came back on they still seemed confused about what they were reading on the puter screen. never had that trouble before. i'd get an answer real fast, of course it was either bx or bg.....congrats on your jeep.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by swampdonkey
I called today, still BG. The plant is closed now until after the first of the year. Possibly opening Jan. 3rd?
hey donkey, man you should have been moved to d or d-1 by now. you need to get your sales mgr. to talk to the regional rep or mgr. and have them move you now. if they say they don't know anything about an unlimited rubicon production run begining jan. 2., then show them this. below is the link for Autombile Resources International. they publish a report on auto production for all makes and models in the US every two weeks. the following is the link followed by the code that id's the JK rubicon build and start date. be assertive dude. best of luck.
http://www.arifleet.com/Production20...uction1219.pdf
(AZZ) Limited Unlimited Group has a Job #1 of 1/2/08 (JK*J74)
Old 12-27-2007, 12:02 PM
JK Newbie

T-minus 30 minutes 'til I leave work to head to the dealership. My Jeep was offloaded from the truck around noon and the inspections and detailing reportedly ensued immediately. She should be ready to drive home by 5:00. Now comes the joyus fun that is filling out paperwork at the dealership. I doubt that I'll be able to get much in the way of pictures until this weekend, but I'll see if I can't snap a quick poser garage pic and post it tonight.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes