Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 12-19-2007, 07:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Back to BG...
Old 12-19-2007, 12:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default BG

I starting to think that instead of a Rubicon or X, I maybe getting a BG model since it never comes off that status.
Old 12-19-2007, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Donkey-

Given your order date, I think you'll see movement here in the next few weeks. As the factory seems to be taking orders faster than it's building them, it's gonna take some time for them to play "catch-up". Hang in, you're closer than you think.

Now, If I can only get the factory to get it's claws off of mine and deliver the damn thing already, I'd be a happy dude.

Last edited by Gloworm19; 12-19-2007 at 02:30 PM.
Old 12-19-2007, 01:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE=08UnlimitedSahara810;268958][B][COLOR="Lime"]I went back to BG today.

Hey 08, i'm still in BG as of yesterday. We will go to D-1 within first or second week of Jan.........trust me! The whole month of January will be used to build Unlimited Rubicons beginning jan. 2.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:09 PM
JK Super Freak

[QUOTE=RubiCajun;269928]
Originally Posted by 08UnlimitedSahara810
[B][COLOR="Lime"]I went back to BG today.

Hey 08, i'm still in BG as of yesterday. We will go to D-1 within first or second week of Jan.........trust me! The whole month of January will be used to build Unlimited Rubicons beginning jan. 2.
I am waiting for a Sahara so all production for January ina Rubicon doesn'tmake me happy. Where did you hear this and is it really going to be the entire month?
Old 12-20-2007, 05:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

So, I get on the phone, dial all the numbers, and talk to a DC rep. Apparently, they show KZX for my Rubi. They tell me that it should be sitting on my dealership's lot as we speak (Muncie, Indiana), and has been for a week. Waiting to hear back from my sales dude. If it is there, now it's got to ship to me here in VA.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY JEEP??? GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Old 12-20-2007, 07:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats Worm.

If my calculations are correct, you ordered 6/14, I ordered 7/6 and you went to D1 on 11/20, so I should be heading to D1 within the next 2 weeks. This should put my Jeep on the lot towards the end of January (which is what I was told), so I'm crossing my fingers.

Originally Posted by Gloworm19
So, I get on the phone, dial all the numbers, and talk to a DC rep. Apparently, they show KZX for my Rubi. They tell me that it should be sitting on my dealership's lot as we speak (Muncie, Indiana), and has been for a week. Waiting to hear back from my sales dude. If it is there, now it's got to ship to me here in VA.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY JEEP??? GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Old 12-20-2007, 08:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by swampdonkey
Congrats Worm.

If my calculations are correct, you ordered 6/14, I ordered 7/6 and you went to D1 on 11/20, so I should be heading to D1 within the next 2 weeks. This should put my Jeep on the lot towards the end of January (which is what I was told), so I'm crossing my fingers.

Don't congratulate me just yet... between the dealership and DC, it seems that no one truly knows where my Jeep is. No contact yet from my salesman... anxiously awaiting word from him. He is under the impression that the Rubi is still at the factory, possibly waiting on a hard top. DC says it was delivered the 13th. Hello, right hand... meet left hand!

[rant mode]

I knew going into this that I would have to endure some waiting for my Jeep, but 6+ months is a bit rediculous, considering that a sold order waits and waits, but Rubi's equipped the way I want (except in interior/exterior color) show up on lots pretty frequently. Not to mention the orders I have seen that were placed after mine, and get done way before mine. DC needs to seriously overhaul how it does business. The only reason I've hung in this long is because I have worked my ass off to be able to afford this vehicle. I want it the way I want it, and am not flexible on colors or options because if I am paying for it, I have to be satisfied with the product. It just seems to me that the meaning of "customer service" doesn't mean jack shit to DC anymore. They seem to have forgotten that the customer is the sole reason they are in business...

[/rant mode]
Old 12-20-2007, 12:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

UPDATE: SHE HAS ARRIVED IN VIRGINIA!!!

Just spoke to my sales dude, and the paperwork will be on it's way via FedEx tomorrow! If I can get off work (not gonna happen), I can pick it up Saturday. Most likely will have to wait until Monday to get it.

BUT IT'S HERE! I might just have to drive up to the dealership tonight and drool on it a little...

I cannot wait until they hand me the keys... I swear, I'm not going to be able to sleep until it's mine!

Old 12-20-2007, 02:45 PM
JK Freak

That is awesome news Gloworm19... Congrats, and good luck keeping your feet on the ground for a few more days.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes