Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 12-12-2007, 03:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, an update from my salesdude...

My Jeep is built, and for for a (yet) unknown reason, DC has it on hold at the factory. So, no word as to when it's going to ship, or the reason for the delay. It's been complete for a week and a half. So close, yet so far away.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:20 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Gloworm19
Well, an update from my salesdude...

My Jeep is built, and for for a (yet) unknown reason, DC has it on hold at the factory. So, no word as to when it's going to ship, or the reason for the delay. It's been complete for a week and a half. So close, yet so far away.
Congrats Maybe they are holding it for the roof seal update that had been rumored? Either way you are on the home stretch now...
Old 12-12-2007, 05:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SteelMastiff
Congrats Maybe they are holding it for the roof seal update that had been rumored? Either way you are on the home stretch now...
Meh.. .we'll see. I will keep you guys updated when I find out what the deal is. Hope this "hold" doesn't last long...
Old 12-12-2007, 10:27 PM
JK Junkie

OLD and NEW

So thats mine. gd luck with your wait

now for some mods and trails :p

Last edited by Lo2aY; 12-12-2007 at 10:31 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:00 AM
JK Newbie

Default Rubicon Order

I have been watching this message board for about a month but didn't bother to register or post mainly b/c I haven't had much to add. Until Now.

I ordered my Rubicon (Jeep green and Loaded) on Sept. 13. With the hopes of recieving it by Christmas. This Tues. I called and was still stuck in BG. I got the usual "let me contact the dealer ..... the dealer will try to find out what is going on and get this thing moving." (which by the way is complete BS).

With nothing moving on my order I now realized that I would never get it by Jan 2 when the 0% financing offer expires. About $2,000 a year can be saved by getting the Jeep by New years. So I searched local dealers in GA/SC and found about 5-6 Rubicons on lots in the area. With that info in hand, I called my dealer and asked him to try and find a jeep like mine or possibly in a different color that we could get by new years. 1 HOUR LATER he called back with a jeep exactly like mine that was about to be sent to California, and had it re-routed to GA. I pick it up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

The reason for this post is to encourage some of you with long waits ahead, or who are worrying about getting the 0% to go ahead and call your dealer or find another jeep at another dealership if yours won't cooperate. Even if your deposit was $1,000 and a plane ticket to go get it costs $500 its worth going elswhere to buy the jeep to get the 0% financing.

Good Luck to ALL
Old 12-13-2007, 05:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default 2 month +

I orderd a 2 door and it took approx 2+ months. I went to KZL this morning. Est arrival at the dealer is right around the 22nd. Looks like I may need a little more space under the tree.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:19 AM
JK Newbie

Default Rubicon

By the way mine was a 4 door unlimited. left that out
Old 12-13-2007, 06:57 AM
JK Newbie

I just got off the phone with my sales manager. He checked the system and it was showing "JS" status. About 3 minutes later right before we ended the conversation, he said "oh wait....it just updated....you now have a rail car assigned and I have a tracking number."

Sweetness.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ridebreck
I just got off the phone with my sales manager. He checked the system and it was showing "JS" status. About 3 minutes later right before we ended the conversation, he said "oh wait....it just updated....you now have a rail car assigned and I have a tracking number."

Sweetness.
Good for you, you just may have it by Christmas!!
Old 12-13-2007, 02:03 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by K 92
OLD and NEW

So thats mine. gd luck with your wait

now for some mods and trails :p

what!! no congrats nothing?!?!

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes