Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 12-10-2007, 11:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2k8RubiRed
I am feeling Lucky. Mine is in paint today with a est ship date of today. Just a few weeks left... It seems like forever and it has only been 2 months. I really did not add much to it so I am assuming that helped along with it being a 2 door.
Thats awesome! Gives me some hope that in the next 20 days I'll see some movement on mine!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:19 PM
JK Freak

I called again today and I am finally in BX... I keep hearing these rumors of 8/10 months and it is only making the wait worse. I could have purchased 2 Rubicon’s at Invoice from separate dealers; one had the exact options that I ordered but was Steel Blue, and the other is Silver and is just missing the My Gig… I was ready to pull the trigger on both but the old lady says I should wait for the JK I ordered.

I have found the exact JK that I ordered with the exception of interior color; but the dealer was only willing to take $800.00 off MSRP. I am not a rich man, so I can wait for a while over a couple of grand.

It sounds like the two doors are moving along nicely, congrats; that is what I would really like to have, if only I could find a way to cram the whole family in I would be all over that.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:00 PM
JK Newbie

i called friday, and ther CS told me i was still in BG (Yellow Rubi), and i asked her to find out for me why it is taking so long. So she called the dealer, they said they didnt know anything. She told me it was odd that they didnt know anything, so she "referred" it the the "district rep", and said i would get a call from them about my order. I also asked her about the white Rubi being in D for almost as long as Z-Man, and she said they would get back to me on that too.

So i called today, CS said the white Rubi is still in D, and the Yellow one moved to BX on 12-7-07. As soon as i got off the phone with her, i got an email from Chrysler stating that my status has changed to BX and what it means. the email said nothing else.

I just want my Jeeps.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Called today and I am now in BX.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:34 AM
JK Newbie

Deja vu all over again, huh 08?

I'm happy to report that my baby is officially on the assembly line. My code is now 'E'. Is it sad that I get a rush of excitement right in that 3 or 4 second time period when the CS Rep is pulling up the info?
Old 12-11-2007, 08:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm still in BG! Yay!
Old 12-11-2007, 09:21 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by swampdonkey
I'm still in BG! Yay!
It has been a long wait for you no doubt; it seems others that had their orders in around the same time frame as you have seen theirs built. You are only days away now... But what do I know; I'm a newb to this!
Old 12-11-2007, 09:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SteelMastiff
It has been a long wait for you no doubt; it seems others that had their orders in around the same time frame as you have seen theirs built. You are only days away now... But what do I know; I'm a newb to this!
Yes, I'm optimistic for the end of January. It's been a long wait
Old 12-11-2007, 05:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Called today and I've moved to D, maybe have it by the end of January. Got the VIN and called my insurance company to see how much it's gona cost.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking

The Dealer called me this afternoon,,,It went to "D" status....and, I have a VIN#!

Looks like 1st week in January as of now.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes