Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 12-09-2007, 08:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking

The dealer left a message that the JK was now in "BA" status...?

I don't see that code....

Any idea what it means?

I ordered the 4 dr JK, X, 4wd, dual tops, manual, 3.73's, etc...back in September....

It has been in BG and then BX status already....

Can't see "BA" anywhere though...

help?

Old 12-09-2007, 10:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TEEJ
The dealer left a message that the JK was now in "BA" status...?

I don't see that code....

Any idea what it means?
BA Means your order is in the system. My original order sheet shows it as "BA". I don't know why your status would go from BG/BX all of the way back to BA.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Talking

Could be the way my life goes in general....

So, essentially, the letters end up meaning nothing it seems until the damn things are on the plant floor being put together.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:38 AM
JK Super Freak

So, essentially, the letters end up meaning nothing it seems until the damn things are on the plant floor being put together.
I appears that some dealers are not the best place to obtain your status, so you may want to contact Chrysler directly and see where you are at.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Talking

And when I call Chrysler...they say to call the Dealer, "As, they should really know best"

I really prefer Mini's set up....enter your ID, and you can see what's going on on-line....no hassle.

Crap...I could see a little picture of the thing on a ship, they even tell you the ships name, where on the ship the car is, and the expected times at each port of call on the way here, etc....the pic shows WHERE on the ocean its is....like a satellite view of the ship, with coordinates, etc.

Not this phone in, be on hold 20 minutes to find out its sort of almost maybe kind of going to be built maybe, albeit maybe its merely ordered, or maybe its in the factory waiting for a tie-down loop or something....

Bass Turds
Old 12-09-2007, 05:12 PM
JK Super Freak

And when I call Chrysler...they say to call the Dealer, "As, they should really know best"

I really prefer Mini's set up....enter your ID, and you can see what's going on on-line....no hassle.

Crap...I could see a little picture of the thing on a ship, they even tell you the ships name, where on the ship the car is, and the expected times at each port of call on the way here, etc....the pic shows WHERE on the ocean its is....like a satellite view of the ship, with coordinates, etc.

Not this phone in, be on hold 20 minutes to find out its sort of almost maybe kind of going to be built maybe, albeit maybe its merely ordered, or maybe its in the factory waiting for a tie-down loop or something....

Bass Turds

Mini is a much more consumer friendly company. Their website is designed for a more hip buyer. They are much more advanced than any division of Chrylser. I really don't think that the service they provide to a customer is very costly one the programming is done. They are nto paying someone to sit on the phone doing it.

But...here we are doing the the 90's way.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bass Turds

I don't think mine has tie downs. I see little slits in the carpet where I would expect it to be but there are none under there.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Yeah, I don't understand why they want to contact the dealer - they just need to look it up in the computer.

I suggested that one time when I called in and they said good idea, I'll pass it up. Another time when I called in I suggested it again and they said they used to have it at one time and cancelled it.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:50 PM
JK Newbie

AMEN Brother! I have owned 2 different Mini Cooper S's and although I never ordered one, I still use to talk to everybody on the boards that did and being able to track it through production is sweet and painless! Mini is by far the BEST buying experience I have ever had, they pull your car onto the showroom floor, detail it and make you feel like your the only customer!
Old 12-10-2007, 09:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Almost have it

I am feeling Lucky. Mine is in paint today with a est ship date of today. Just a few weeks left... It seems like forever and it has only been 2 months. I really did not add much to it so I am assuming that helped along with it being a 2 door.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes