Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 12-07-2007, 03:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ridebreck ,
They update every Tuesday. Wish mine would have moved as fast as yours is. It's conceivable that In between Tuesdays you could move up a few code letters and see one on the next tuesday 4 or 4 codes after of D-1. I've seen some people go to D-1 and then the following week the dealer calls them and tells them it's shipped already. Then of course I've seen people in D-1 go back to BG or BX, hope that doesn't happen to you. good luck.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

congrats, happy 4 U. A little jealous too!! So are you going to drive to Snow Flake and get a gallon of milk?
Old 12-07-2007, 03:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gloworm19
Still waiting on my ship date... no rail car assignment yet. She is built as of 12/1 and waiting in a lot somewhere... man this is killing me!!! I hope to have it before Christmas!

Whoops.

congrats, happy 4 U. A little jealous too!! So are you going to drive to Snow Flake and get a gallon of milk?
Old 12-07-2007, 03:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MTBYKER
I LOVE my jeep!!! The wait was worth it! Hope you all get yours soon!!!!!!!!

Damn, Whoops again!!

congrats, happy 4 U. A little jealous too!! So are you going to drive to Snow Flake and get a gallon of milk? Sorry bout dat Gloworm
Old 12-07-2007, 04:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RubiCajun
Damn, Whoops again!!

congrats, happy 4 U. A little jealous too!! So are you going to drive to Snow Flake and get a gallon of milk? Sorry bout dat Gloworm

Hell, I am not sure what "Snow Flake" is, but if it can be driven to for a gallon of milk, you can count me in! Once my JK arrives, that is...
Old 12-07-2007, 05:56 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Z-Man
I was in "D" for 43 days, but I also was never given a build date. Being you have a build date, then you are better off then I was. You key move next will be to D-1, which if your build date remains on or around 12/19 should be pretty soon. Once I went to my build date, it was about 10 days - 2 weeks for delivery to my dealership. As far as getting kicked back to BG/BX...I guess anything is possible, and if memory serves, it has happened, but I believe that was due to the switch over in model years from 2007-2008.

Seems like you are on the right track there Yukon, good luck!
well ty, and i hope it gets built soon, would be a nice belated x-mass gift from the jeeps gods, eh?
Old 12-08-2007, 12:27 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RubiCajun
Damn, Whoops again!!

I was thinking Moab...dealer seemed like that far! Jeep had 3 miles on the odometer when I picked her up, now at 91! (couple trips to work thrown in there) and I have enjoyed EVERY MILE!
Attending a run hosted by Airpark next weekend, and heading out to Sedona shortly for a little one-on-one off roading instruction. Life IS good.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:36 PM
JK Super Freak

I called my dealer Wednesday to ask them to get their dealer rep involved since it seems to be taking much longer than they had originally indicated.

I got a call back Friday from the delaer that was different than I anticipated. Everyone here says that the dealer replies that their rep is on it and they will try to get it moving, assuming that the process is already at that point. My dealer replied saying that their rep said there is nothing he can do and to reassure me that every person who is waiting for any JK is at least waiting 4-5 months. How is that for customer service. At least tell me that the rep will TRY to do something to help. Don't just blatantly blow me off. I guess Chrylser knows that have a hot product and can say f-you to the paying consumer.

Is the average wait for all JK's 4-5 months? I would say that is accuratfor a Rubicon. I have seen vehicles come into the dealer that were ordered after mine and they are just sitting in inventory.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 08UnlimitedSahara810
I called my dealer Wednesday to ask them to get their dealer rep involved since it seems to be taking much longer than they had originally indicated.

I got a call back Friday from the delaer that was different than I anticipated. Everyone here says that the dealer replies that their rep is on it and they will try to get it moving, assuming that the process is already at that point. My dealer replied saying that their rep said there is nothing he can do and to reassure me that every person who is waiting for any JK is at least waiting 4-5 months. How is that for customer service. At least tell me that the rep will TRY to do something to help. Don't just blatantly blow me off. I guess Chrylser knows that have a hot product and can say f-you to the paying consumer.

Is the average wait for all JK's 4-5 months? I would say that is accuratfor a Rubicon. I have seen vehicles come into the dealer that were ordered after mine and they are just sitting in inventory.
Don't really want to burst your balloon,but I waited 9.5 months for my unlimited sahara
Old 12-08-2007, 11:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 08UnlimitedSahara810

Sounds like you got the one honest dealer. Why tell you that he will try to do something when he can't? This entire thread is a discussion about waiting for ordered JKs and it goes back to October of 2006. Over the YEARS it has become quite obvious that it takes longer than what the dealers think/say it's going to take, it is also obvious there is nothing anyone can do to speed up the process. The procedures are set up and it seems there is no deviation from that process. I honestly don't think you are even half way through your wait yet and I don't know how you're going to make it the rest of the way. You're more anxious than some of the guys that were waiting 6-8 months. I'm surprised your dealer didn't "blow smoke up you butt" and tell you whatever they think you want to hear. You know more than they do about what's going on.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes