Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 12-05-2007, 10:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by swampdonkey
Ok, so my dealer called their rep and there was not an allocation available for my area, but they were going to go ahead and get it scheduled to be built and I should have it at the end of January. At least I have a target date now. I'll check the status next tuesday to see if it moves up in line from BG.
sorry to say that means you are BG/BX still. I think they count on people waiting 5 or 6 months in BG/BX before they have to pull out that "the Dealer Rep says". The odds are you will be going into D soon anyway,so if they tell you the Rep is going to put a rush on it, the odds are in their favor that you will move up to D for the next month anyway, and if you don't they can blame the Rep and gain another month and the odds improve again, and they get left alone for another month at worst.

Originally Posted by RubiCajun
Hey ya'll, the latest production report came out today by Automotive Resources International. Below is what was written about the Wranglers. The only change from the last report is the statement about the "limited Unlimited group" I checked and the Code JK*J74 is for the Rubicon. I don't know if the Job ! date of 1-2-08 means the production run will be over or it starts then. Anybody know? I'll be optimistic and say the runs over by then. According to what I've read, they were making 60 Rubicons a day out 590 Wranglers made daily during regular mix production. If this is a Rubicon only run then there should be quite a few made between now and 1-2-08. Let us join hands and pray. Oh dear Jeep god, father or rocks, mud and water.........

http://www.arifleet.com/production.html

• 4x2 models have a 10-12 week lead
time
• 4x4 models have a 12-14 week lead
time
• (AZZ) Limited Unlimited Group has a
Job #1 of 1/2/08 (JK*J74)

• (CKT) Cargo tie-down loops have a
Job #1 of 1/3/08

Job #1 date means that is the FIRST day they expect to begin doing what ever (AZZ) Limited Unlimited (what a stupid name that is! ) is.

still, best of luck to you all in the waiting room, I hope you all get your Jeeps before Christmas. But however long it takes, IT IS worth the wait.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats to those who have endured the long wait and recently received their JK...

I am only 1 month into the wait and it is already killing me... I have done a lot of searching around and have found several JK's that are a near twin to what I ordered. I called on them and the closest price to what I am paying on my ordered JK is $1,200.00. But I would also have to spring for a $500.00 plane ticket to pick it up...

I can purchase a nice bumper and winch for that kind of money; needless to say I will be waiting until my JK arrives, unless I find a dealer that has one in stock that is willing to let it go at supplier pricing... If only I qualified for the employee or supplier pricing, I would have a JK in my driveway...
Old 12-06-2007, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

thanks Yeti, appreciate the reply. i'd like mine by christmas but looks more llike I'll have it by Mardi Gras........
Old 12-06-2007, 07:51 PM
JK Newbie

Okay, so how great is this for good dealership (hopefully it's the norm).
My current status on my X order is 16wks. My dealer calls today and says "no movement on your order, but we've found your match in Alabama (I'm in TX), we will fly you there & you drive it back!" Same deal still on the table!! Holy crap... all I can say is Merry Christmas, with a side of the Gulf to boot!! I am FINALLY getting my JKll!

I know I am putting highway miles on her straight up, but who better to do it then me! 16 wks+ for an X, that's crazy!!

(I almost hate telling this, since she's not sitting in my garage (no jinx, no jinx) - but I know you all will put waves out for me!).

xo - girl ready to wave it - in Dallas
Old 12-07-2007, 07:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

WOW! Now that is a dealer!! Good for you for finding a great dealership! and good luck when you get your JK, you'll LOVE IT!
Old 12-07-2007, 07:32 AM
JK Newbie

i ordered my rubi 2 door in mid oct, stone white, khaki inter, hard top, auto, power group, tow, block htr., deep tint. put 1k on the order. surfing the net i found this fourm and found out i should have a von #, so i called the stealership to find out they went out of bussiness with my 1k deposit. so i scratched toggether another 500 and went and reordered my rubi on 11/15/07. got a von, called cs today and they told me i was in d, gave me an est build date of 12/19/07 and a vin#. so whats the approx. time from getting a vin# till it is built? anyone have a idea? and once i have a vin# can it be kicked back to bg/bx?

Last edited by yukon_375; 12-07-2007 at 07:50 AM.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was in "D" for 43 days, but I also was never given a build date. Being you have a build date, then you are better off then I was. You key move next will be to D-1, which if your build date remains on or around 12/19 should be pretty soon. Once I went to my build date, it was about 10 days - 2 weeks for delivery to my dealership. As far as getting kicked back to BG/BX...I guess anything is possible, and if memory serves, it has happened, but I believe that was due to the switch over in model years from 2007-2008.

Seems like you are on the right track there Yukon, good luck!
Old 12-07-2007, 08:27 AM
JK Newbie

Default Picked her up!!!

I LOVE my jeep!!! The wait was worth it! Hope you all get yours soon!!!!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	My Rubicon.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	4746  
Old 12-07-2007, 09:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Still waiting on my ship date... no rail car assignment yet. She is built as of 12/1 and waiting in a lot somewhere... man this is killing me!!! I hope to have it before Christmas!

Old 12-07-2007, 10:28 AM
JK Newbie

According to CS, mine is still in D-1. I got a chuckle out of the CS Rep that I spoke with. On the 30th when I was first told that it was in D-1 and got my VIN#, the Rep that I spoke to at that time also gave me the estimated ship date. Here was today's conversation:

Me: "Does your system still happen to show an estimated ship date of the 11th?"

CS Rep: "I'm sorry sir...they don't give us that information."

Me: "You know, that's kind of funny since one of your collegues gave me that information a week ago".

Me: "I was just curious if anything had changed, that's all."

Me: " .............Ohhhhhkay......thanks."

CS Rep: "Is there anything else I can help you with today?"

Me: "Um.......no, I think we're done."

I guess now I'm curious as to how often their system gets updated once an order hits D-1. For any of you who may see this that have already gotten your Jeeps, did your order codes basically go from D-1 to KZM, or did you actually get a code somewhere in between? I guess ultimately I'm just curious if the factory really updates the system until the order ships or hits some sort of snag.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes