Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 12-02-2007, 04:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks fellas, patience is a virtue. And well worth it. I was making up reasons to go to the store yesterday just so I had a place to go out and drive...lol

Gloworm...This will be the hardest wait right now...LOL!!! Have fun fellas!

This thread is what kept me sane in my times of frustration, annoyance, and apathy. It will be built and arrive...
Old 12-02-2007, 03:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

pics are up an are here https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/08-rubicon-21907/
Old 12-02-2007, 06:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z-Man
Thanks fellas, patience is a virtue. And well worth it. I was making up reasons to go to the store yesterday just so I had a place to go out and drive...lol

Gloworm...This will be the hardest wait right now...LOL!!! Have fun fellas!

This thread is what kept me sane in my times of frustration, annoyance, and apathy. It will be built and arrive...
I know Z... though I must admit, as recently as three weeks ago, I was seriously considering giving up on what I wanted to snag on on a lot around here. Glad I stuck with it. It's good to see you get yours and be happy, cause we were so close in order dates/status.

Even after she's here, I will still pop in and help give support to those who are still waiting. We're all in it together.... it's Jeep thang!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 05:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Has anybody verified a hardtop production delay or heard about it from their dealer?

I think my dealer may be feeding me BS. I keep seeing ordered vehicles being built and delivered with hard tops on this forum. My dealer just got a Sahara delivered with dual tops and mine was supposed to be the next one built. I cannot help but think that they are being untruthful to me.

When I call to get the status of mine with CS, they indicate that they do not have any indication of a production delay but they also insist that they may not alwyas have access to that information and to talk to the sales manager at the ordering dealer.

I have heard this from my dealer and Uncle Miltie on this forum. Has anybody heard this form their dealers or any other reputable source?
Old 12-03-2007, 06:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

08, I have heard nothing about it exept here. My Salesguy (Bill, Jeep Warehouse) has heard nothing, when I called DC they knew nothing about it, no local dealers have heard about it, and Jeeps seem to be rolling out in spite of this rumored "hold-up". I am thinking that it's unfounded.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Gloworm19
08, I have heard nothing about it exept here. My Salesguy (Bill, Jeep Warehouse) has heard nothing, when I called DC they knew nothing about it, no local dealers have heard about it, and Jeeps seem to be rolling out in spite of this rumored "hold-up". I am thinking that it's unfounded.
I tend to agree with you. BTW, I e-mailed to Bill at Jeep Warehouse over a week ago and have heard nothing from him.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:35 AM
JK Newbie

I can see why you're suspicious, '08. After all, it's not like you ordered a Rubi. You placed your order back in September, which was well in advance of this supposed hard top issue. It seems a bit strange that it's taking this long for you, and I can just imagine your frustration level when you keep seeing other people's orders moving right along who placed them after you. Hopefully yours will get moving soon.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

I went to the dealer on Saturday just to let them know i'm still alive. They are going to contact their contact at Chrysler and see if there will be an estimated date. I'm still in BG with a early July order. I know I have to be close to some movement.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by swampdonkey
I went to the dealer on Saturday just to let them know i'm still alive. They are going to contact their contact at Chrysler and see if there will be an estimated date. I'm still in BG with a early July order. I know I have to be close to some movement.

Hang in there, Donkey-buddy. You should see movement in the process in a few weeks, if my guestimation is correct. I know the wait is a killer, but as you can see by my order history, and those placed around the same time as mine, things are happening. You won't be too much longer, I bet!
Old 12-03-2007, 09:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ridebreck
I can see why you're suspicious, '08. After all, it's not like you ordered a Rubi. You placed your order back in September, which was well in advance of this supposed hard top issue. It seems a bit strange that it's taking this long for you, and I can just imagine your frustration level when you keep seeing other people's orders moving right along who placed them after you. Hopefully yours will get moving soon.
Thank you for the kind words. Usually when I complain I get responses of people wait 8 months or more for a Rubicon, so just deal with it.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes