Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 11-29-2007, 04:15 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MY JEEP IS AT THE DEALER BUT I'M NOT THERE
WHICH SUCKS!!
I'M IN SAUDI ARABIA At THE MOMENT STRUGGLING TO SHIP MY 2001 TJ OVER TO THE US
IT'S SO COMPLICATED
Old 11-29-2007, 04:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by davidwm71
I went back as far as you could go... before my order went in over 5 months ago. There was NEVER any mention of Mygig for Jeep Wrangler and NEVER any mention of the hard top what-so-ever. They do mention cargo tie downs quite a bit.
kinda makes you wonder about where these rumors are coming from.....MyGig holdup, Dana axle holdup, hardtop holdup, on and on....the only problem i've seen is the 18" wheels and the cargo tie downs. hey, if you don't have the tie downs finish my rubi and send me the tie downs when they come in, i can drill and screw with the best of 'em.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:35 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Z-Man
How did you find out all that detail? and or what the railcar info is? I asked DC CS and they said they didn't have any other info, just the status...
The guy I ordered from has been wonderful. He keeps me posted via email anytime there is a change. Here's the latest...tracking across the country

Current
.. Train Departure 11/28/2007 09:38 PM EST On Railcar - Roanoke, IN
Current
.. Train Arrival 11/29/2007 04:30 PM EST On Railcar - Moberly, MO

Looking forward to today's update!
Old 11-30-2007, 07:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MTBYKER
The guy I ordered from has been wonderful. He keeps me posted via email anytime there is a change. Here's the latest...tracking across the country

Current
.. Train Departure 11/28/2007 09:38 PM EST On Railcar - Roanoke, IN
Current
.. Train Arrival 11/29/2007 04:30 PM EST On Railcar - Moberly, MO

Looking forward to today's update!
wow, here's today's update.

The current temp of your JK is 64F, there is a 3.5 mph wind from the east gently caressing the windshield. The Long Lat coordinates are 32° 24' N 90° 47' W. The JK is turned off. Battery is at 97% capacity. Windshield fluid is at 96% capacity. Oil is at 99% capacity. A fly has landed on the hood of the jeep. The train conductor's name is Fred.

Old 11-30-2007, 07:50 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by inajeep

The current temp of your JK is 64F, there is a 3.5 mph wind from the east gently caressing the windshield. The Long Lat coordinates are 32° 24' N 90° 47' W. The JK is turned off. Battery is at 97% capacity. Windshield fluid is at 96% capacity. Oil is at 99% capacity. A fly has landed on the hood of the jeep. The train conductor's name is Fred.

Hey you got Fred's number?
Old 11-30-2007, 08:13 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by inajeep

That was great.

I don't know about this rumor about the hardtop hold...I went to D-1 on the 16th of November with estimated ship date of 11/29. Went to "E" on the 27th and called this morning and I'm KZL. I'm assuming they put a hardtop on it because that is what I ordered. I still think peoples dealers are just trying to by themselves more time. I hate my dealer...but that is the only people you can talk to. Absolutly no checks and balances. Your dealer could tell you anything he wants and there is no way for you to find out what is REALLY going on except for sites like this.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:20 AM
JK Newbie

Just got off the phone with CS. My baby just went D1!!!
Estimated ship date is 12/11. Looks like Santa may need a larger bag this year.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:06 AM
JK Newbie

Wow, that was a quick turn Ridebreck. My dealer just must have no allocation - 15 wks, it's crazy!!

Congrats! Anxious to see how long it takes to ship it down here.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by juxblanco
Wow, that was a quick turn Ridebreck. My dealer just must have no allocation - 15 wks, it's crazy!!

Congrats! Anxious to see how long it takes to ship it down here.
I ordered mine through El Dorado in McKinney. They seem to have a pretty good turnover. It's kind of funny because I had just talked to the sales mgr on Monday about their allocation. He ended up calling his district rep about my order because he was certain that they had allocation and thought it was weird that mine had not gone to D status yet. I don't know if it was just good timing or if the rep did something on his end. Either way, it sounds like mine should have a heartbeat soon. I'll be sure to post the actual ship and delivery dates.

Hopefully you'll get some good news soon. It seems like most folks that ordered X Models have gotten theirs in around 8 weeks or so.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

IT"S IN!!! Picking her up tomorrow!

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes