Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 11-19-2007, 11:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bid farewell to the waiting room. No, I did not take delivery. I was quoted 6-8 weeks and after waiting 12 weeks and being told it may be Feb before delivery it has become more than I can bear. The gas prices aren't helping much either. Good luck to all of you still waiting but I'm done. Chrysler finally comes out with a larger Jeep with a lifetime warranty and it seems they cannot handle the demand. Leave it to Chrysler. Maybe I'll look at Jeep again if they ever get picked up by a better company like Toyota or Honda.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yoznarf
I bid farewell to the waiting room. No, I did not take delivery. I was quoted 6-8 weeks and after waiting 12 weeks and being told it may be Feb before delivery it has become more than I can bear. The gas prices aren't helping much either. Good luck to all of you still waiting but I'm done. Chrysler finally comes out with a larger Jeep with a lifetime warranty and it seems they cannot handle the demand. Leave it to Chrysler. Maybe I'll look at Jeep again if they ever get picked up by a better company like Toyota or Honda.
That's a hell of a parting shot. Like farting on the way out of a elevator and those left in there have a long ride to the top.

To you it's a vehicle, to others, it's something more and would be willing to wait or just buy off the lot and change what you wanted to. Perhaps a Honda CRV is in your future, in which case I wish you well in that generic econobox that a CRV entails.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well, you ordered after me and was further along with a BX status. Maybe this moved me up a spot!
Old 11-20-2007, 05:24 AM
JK Newbie

Is there not another number you can call and raise hell about how long it takes? We ordered our Wrngler Sahara Unlimited on 9-3-07, it sat at BX status until the first week of October and thats when it went D status! Well its been about 7 weeks now and still noda damn thing, The owner of the dealership as well as our ISG Rep has contacted Jeep and by the way it was also HOT TAGGED once when the order was placed and then again weeks ago but that shit is like the scarlet letter because they wont touch it! I could have goten one from the dealership but I wanted to be nice and help them so we ordered it and now I am screwed. We ordered it due to a buyback on a Pacifica that was junk. I called the 800 number and they said nnnoooooooooo we dont know anybody else to contact, There has to be another contact number
Old 11-20-2007, 05:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just called, still in BG. Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring my Jeep. Forget about Santa, Dick Clark with New Years, and old man winter. I'm banking on the Easter Bunny to bring my JK.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:09 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by inajeep
That's a hell of a parting shot. Like farting on the way out of a elevator and those left in there have a long ride to the top.

To you it's a vehicle, to others, it's something more and would be willing to wait or just buy off the lot and change what you wanted to. Perhaps a Honda CRV is in your future, in which case I wish you well in that generic econobox that a CRV entails.
In a jeep, I certainly was not trying to offend anyone and I was obviously kidding about the honda/toyota thing, hence the smilie after the comment. As a matter of fact I am impressed with all of you that can wait and then wait some more with no end in site. You are all more of a man than I am. Good luck to all of you and maybe i'll try again at a later time and meet up with you then. The dealer was nice enough to give me deposit back so Chrysler and I have split on good terms and may do business in the future if I get my patience back.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

In a jeep, I certainly was not trying to offend anyone and I was obviously kidding about the honda/toyota thing, hence the smilie after the comment. As a matter of fact I am impressed with all of you that can wait and then wait some more with no end in site. You are all more of a man than I am. Good luck to all of you and maybe i'll try again at a later time and meet up with you then. The dealer was nice enough to give me deposit back so Chrysler and I have split on good terms and may do business in the future if I get my patience back.
Good luck to ya Yoznarf!
Old 11-20-2007, 10:59 AM
JK Newbie

Has anyone heard how the 0% financing will work with a JK on order? I would love to be able to lock in that rate on the one I ordered. Of course if I stick with the financing they offered me when I made the order (6.99 for 60), it would end up costing me an extra 3k in the long run. Does anyone know if they will be able to lock in that rate on a ordered one? I may have to buy one off the lot if I can save 3k on it in the long run.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by joetter
Has anyone heard how the 0% financing will work with a JK on order? I would love to be able to lock in that rate on the one I ordered. Of course if I stick with the financing they offered me when I made the order (6.99 for 60), it would end up costing me an extra 3k in the long run. Does anyone know if they will be able to lock in that rate on a ordered one? I may have to buy one off the lot if I can save 3k on it in the long run.

You will have access to whatever finance terms are avialable at the tim of delivery. It is not like a house where you can do a forward lock ona a rate.

The current 0% goes until January 2. I have to think that you will still see deent rates on these after that time. The economy is not going anywhere and the supply and demand on the JK will start to level out shortly.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:39 AM
JK Super Freak

I had spent two weeks in BX status and now I am back to BG status.

I cannot figure this out because my dealer had no sold orders in fron of mine and they did not get any allocation for any JK's in November. They have been selling every single one that they could get thier hands on.

How does this happen?

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes