Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 11-12-2007, 06:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Theage73
maybe i should move to Canada!
I wouldn't. haha
Old 11-12-2007, 07:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by davidwm71
D status and VIN were 10/4.
Very close...Good luck to you moving in status Soon!
Old 11-12-2007, 07:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been trying to search for info about priority code. My sales guy gave me a copy of the E-mail that was sent to his manager from the district manager ( Now I have her E-mail address too ). Within the e-mail it says:

"Please tell ( salesman ) he is welcome. His car got scheduled"

Then it has a bunch of info on my order within that info it says "dealer priority: 99" Since I ordered this Jeep the dealer has been saying they are "putting a rush on it" and "it will be here sooner than I think". Does the priority code mean anything?

It also says
ord: 6/25/07
station: D 10/04/07 prod status: D 10/02/07 dealer when scheduled:26134
fin hold: R
pass/fail edit: P
emissions: NAA
Old 11-12-2007, 08:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by davidwm71
"Please tell ( salesman ) he is welcome. His car got scheduled"

..... within that info it says "dealer priority: 99" Since I ordered this Jeep the dealer has been saying they are "putting a rush on it" and "it will be here sooner than I think". Does the priority code mean anything?

It also says
ord: 6/25/07
station: D 10/04/07 prod status: D 10/02/07 dealer when scheduled:26134
fin hold: R
pass/fail edit: P
emissions: NAA
"dealer priority: 99"- is the code for a sold order. It gets priority over his stock orders, which I believe are priority 01. Doesn't mean much outside of being higher on that dealers allocation slots.
you ordered on the 25th of June, and went into D on 10/2, so no one has been "rushing" your Jeep thru, but you have waited about as long as most people here have, and less then some. It is about the normal wait. You are in D so you are almost done, almost.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yetibear
"dealer priority: 99"- is the code for a sold order. It gets priority over his stock orders, which I believe are priority 01. Doesn't mean much outside of being higher on that dealers allocation slots.
you ordered on the 25th of June, and went into D on 10/2, so no one has been "rushing" your Jeep thru, but you have waited about as long as most people here have, and less then some. It is about the normal wait. You are in D so you are almost done, almost.
The sales guy tells me he will search around if I don't want to wait. I told him I waited this long what's another month or two?

He said he found a guy the EXACT Jeep I ordered from a dealer 200 miles away and he went to get it, but supposedly the guy paid above MSRP for it. I'm wondering who's Jeep he got.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

You are in D so you are almost done, almost.
That's what I thought...
Old 11-13-2007, 05:39 AM
JK Newbie

Talking Sure to PO some people...

OK, This could break the record for the fastest vehicle order ever delivered.

I placed my order last Thursday, 11/8.

On 11/9, my dealer calls to tell me that he had another customer cancel the order, and they were going to take that order and get my order attached to it - so I would get a new VON. And that VON already has a VIN attached to it. It was late, so he would get me the numbers first thing this week.

Today, I spoke to the dealer, he gave me the new VIN and VON. He also told me that the scheduled ship date is 11/15 - this coming Thursday.

Of course I could barely believe what I read, so I called the vehicle info center. They told me the VIN was already D-1 status.

I may have to make a drive down to TNAP tomorrow - just to... um... ensure that our customer has no issues with our parts... yeah, that's the ticket!

I'm in shock.

Uncle Miltie.

PS - the sales guy I work with is the "internet sales guy" at the dealership. He indicated that because he keeps track of his customer orders and the codes, he is able to get things through the system much faster than the other sales guys in that dealership. Might not hurt to find if your dealer has a similar guy who can help...

PPS - From what I've heard, some Rubicon parts are scarce, causing many delays. But the Sahara parts are in full stock...

PPPS - It also doesn't hurt to order from a dealer that typically has a LARGE allocation - my dealer typically has between 15-25 JK's on the lot.

Last edited by Uncle Miltie; 11-13-2007 at 05:45 AM.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:06 AM
JK Newbie

Default First Jeep

I am new to jeeps, test drove one and had to have it. I placed my order last week, hope to have it before Christmas but time will tell. My dealer said they had allocation but did not go into details. Does anyone know if the public can tour the plant? I would like to go while mine is being built if possible.

Unlimited X
Jeep Green
Hardtop
S package
Side Airbags
Tow
Limited Slip
Subwoofer System

Ordered 11/7/2007
Status BX as of 11/13/07
Old 11-13-2007, 09:12 AM
JK Newbie

Congrats- good decision! my 2 door X was at the dealer 2 weeks after ordering, they used allocation as a selling point, so there may be something to that, but I didn't ask. the Unlimiteds (and Rubicons?) seem to be taking longer, so hard to say.

Originally Posted by TCOH
Does anyone know if the public can tour the plant?
I also meant to ask about this, but everything happened so fast, I didn't get the chance! of course, I guess that means I was very concerned too much... I say ask your dealer, or the 800 # when you call in to get VON status...
Old 11-13-2007, 09:27 AM
JK Newbie

My order sheet states "priority code: 10" - what could that mean?

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes