Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 11-12-2007, 08:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've thought about it, but at this stage I kind of figured that things are pretty much out of their hands until the Jeep shows up on the truck. I really think that the problem is that the salesman took me for some schmuck who didn't really have a clue what was going on. I was going to give him a few more days to let everything digest and then I was going to call and talk to him and get a feel for things at that point. Honestly, I don't really want to get into a dispute over the $500 deposit at this point. My goal is to get my Jeep and that's happening at this stage, so I don't really have to urge to rock the boat.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ridebreck
I've thought about it, but at this stage I kind of figured that things are pretty much out of their hands until the Jeep shows up on the truck. I really think that the problem is that the salesman took me for some schmuck who didn't really have a clue what was going on. I was going to give him a few more days to let everything digest and then I was going to call and talk to him and get a feel for things at that point. Honestly, I don't really want to get into a dispute over the $500 deposit at this point. My goal is to get my Jeep and that's happening at this stage, so I don't really have to urge to rock the boat.
If you feel comfortable at this point, then ride it out. I always feel that a relationship with the dealer should be positive.

Have they done a locate for you, it would seem that your specs may be at a dealerhsip? It does not seem like it is anythign out of the ordinary as far as options.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:05 AM
JK Newbie

My down payment is going to be my bonus check, which I won't get until early next month. That's why I went ahead and ordered it. I did check to see if they had anything on-order for their stock, but no dice. I wanted to order through them because of the volume that they do. They have one of the largest volumes of Wranglers in Dallas and seem to go through them in a decent amount of time. I've asked around and never heard a bad thing about this dealership, so hopefully I just ran into a relatively rare situation. Time will tell, I guess....
Old 11-12-2007, 02:18 PM
JK Newbie

Default 2 door rubi delivery

ordered oct 11th
arrived today nov.12
picking up tomorrow

at GOSSELIN JEEP in Quebec, Canada
Old 11-12-2007, 03:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default might be a record

Originally Posted by BANZAI_II
ordered oct 11th
arrived today nov.12
picking up tomorrow

at GOSSELIN JEEP in Quebec, Canada
That may be a record. even if it is a two door.
congrats
Old 11-12-2007, 03:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

:
Originally Posted by richelsd
That may be a record. even if it is a two door.
congrats

Sounds more like a transfer between dealers!!!!
Old 11-12-2007, 04:17 PM
JK Newbie

maybe i should move to Canada!
Old 11-12-2007, 05:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

I may have the record for longest time in "D" status... lol Anyone else been longer?
Old 11-12-2007, 06:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered mine 6/25, promissed it will ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY be here within 8-10 weeks MAX. I'm still waiting. Went to the dealer today and The dealer said they were told it will DEFINATELY be here within a month.

D status and VIN were 10/4.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Question

I switched to BX on 11/2 but have not seen any movement on mine or anyone elses inthis forum since the beginning of the onth.

Has anyone had any change in status lately?

My dealer is telling me that they still have not seen their allocation for this month. Is this possible 12 days into the month?

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes