Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 11-07-2007, 06:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JayhawkJK
We flipped to BX on the same day it will be an interesting race to see who's comes in first

I find it interesting that yours was ordered 3 weeks after mine and we are still on the same schedule.

My guess is that as long as there are no delays for the mygig, we should probably see the same build date. I have the 6 speed and dual tops as well. I would also guess that if they are built on the same day I would probably see mine a few days before yours because I am an hour north of the factory and probably will not have any rail transit involved.

With all of this said, you will end up with yours at the end of the month and I will get mine in March. That is just my luck!
Old 11-07-2007, 06:39 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 08UnlimitedSahara810

I find it interesting that yours was ordered 3 weeks after mine and we are still on the same schedule.

My guess is that as long as there are no delays for the mygig, we should probably see the same build date. I have the 6 speed and dual tops as well. I would also guess that if they are built on the same day I would probably see mine a few days before yours because I am an hour north of the factory and probably will not have any rail transit involved.

With all of this said, you will end up with yours at the end of the month and I will get mine in March. That is just my luck!
Step away from the keyboard and take a couple of deep breaths. I definitely understand your frustration, and like you said above you have been waiting 3 weeks longer than me. Hopefully they will arrive quickly and we can save our sanity (if there is left that is!).
Old 11-07-2007, 09:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

I need some validity check please, I think my Dealer is blowing smoke up my you know what. They said they looked into my Rubi order and said it was scheduled to be built on Nov 20th, and will ship 4 weeks after that, and then about 10 days later it will ship. Also I have to take into account the break for the holiday, so I am looking at early January for delivery of the RUBI,.

WHAT?!?! Why would it take 4 weeks to build the rubi vs 1 day for the Sahara. I am want to call Bu__ Sh__ on them, but am trying to find out some solid answers. ANybody??
Old 11-07-2007, 10:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z-Man
I need some validity check please, I think my Dealer is blowing smoke up my you know what. They said they looked into my Rubi order and said it was scheduled to be built on Nov 20th, and will ship 4 weeks after that, and then about 10 days later it will ship. Also I have to take into account the break for the holiday, so I am looking at early January for delivery of the RUBI,.

WHAT?!?! Why would it take 4 weeks to build the rubi vs 1 day for the Sahara. I am want to call Bu__ Sh__ on them, but am trying to find out some solid answers. ANybody??
That just doesn't make much sense It could be a first,but the dealer might be lying!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 11:23 AM
JK Newbie

I have a VIN and am in D status now...according to Z-Man's "D-time" looks like I will still have a long wait
Old 11-07-2007, 11:45 AM
JK Newbie

YAY! one of my Rubi went to D today!!
Old 11-07-2007, 12:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

So I spoke with the the dealer and they said the District Rep said that that was the most up to date info they had...

Est. Build date - 11/20
Ship 4 WEEKS LATER
lucky if I get it by Christmas...

Ugh...

Now the Sahara I ordered is in at the Dealership. Loaded Sahara. Same color. I have to tell them tomorrow if I want the Sahara or wait for the Rubi. I am Paying FFP, so I am thinking they are holding it up some how, so they can sell the Rubi for more of a profit. But I am a conspiracy theorist, and tend to be a bit paranoid...So not sure if that is even possible...
Old 11-07-2007, 12:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z-Man
So I spoke with the the dealer and they said the District Rep said that that was the most up to date info they had...

Est. Build date - 11/20
Ship 4 WEEKS LATER
lucky if I get it by Christmas...

Ugh...

Now the Sahara I ordered is in at the Dealership. Loaded Sahara. Same color. I have to tell them tomorrow if I want the Sahara or wait for the Rubi. I am Paying FFP, so I am thinking they are holding it up some how, so they can sell the Rubi for more of a profit. But I am a conspiracy theorist, and tend to be a bit paranoid...So not sure if that is even possible...
How much off-roading do you plan on doing?Is waiting for the rubi worth your wait?
just my 2 cents
Old 11-07-2007, 12:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Want to start, and its a valid point. I also like the look of the Rubi a bit more. I am torn with the decision. I do not do a lot of off-roading like rock crawling stuff...mor of driving campsites and stuff. But I will let you all know what I do. Either way...There will be either a Rubi Available or a Sahara - Both loaded.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nothing wrong with the Saraha, but you will wet yourself when that Rubicon comes in!

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes