Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 11-01-2007, 07:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally moved out of I status and into KZ. The rep said it's on it's way to be shipped by rail. I'm guessing that I may hear something from my dealer this week sometime. My wife and kids are heading up to the poconos sometime next week so it may be just me and my JK spending some quality alone time next week and then get to drive her up to the poconos. I'm probably getting ahead of myself and it may take a week or two to actually hit the dealer's lot....
Old 11-01-2007, 08:11 AM
JK Super Freak

I just called the hotline and they said that my status was still BG.

They then asked me if I would hold while they called the dealership to "try and get the order moving". I told them that I just wanted an update and they did not need to call the dealership and I just wanted an update with the alloation of the new month.

Should I let them call the dealership... is it going to make any difference?

I read the posts on here that say no one can do anything, but then I call and it sounds like they can. What is the truth?
Old 11-01-2007, 08:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by inajeep
Finally moved out of I status and into KZ. The rep said it's on it's way to be shipped by rail. I'm guessing that I may hear something from my dealer this week sometime. My wife and kids are heading up to the poconos sometime next week so it may be just me and my JK spending some quality alone time next week and then get to drive her up to the poconos. I'm probably getting ahead of myself and it may take a week or two to actually hit the dealer's lot....

KZ is the worst, but shortest wait you'll have to put up with. It will seem like forever, but before you know it you will get THAT call to come on down and pick her up.
I picked mine up yesterday. Why am I here? OH yeah, waiting for a phone call, then its just me and the Rubi, all thru the weekend.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yetibear
KZ is the worst, but shortest wait you'll have to put up with. It will seem like forever, but before you know it you will get THAT call to come on down and pick her up.
I picked mine up yesterday. Why am I here? OH yeah, waiting for a phone call, then its just me and the Rubi, all thru the weekend.
Congrats! So two weeks from KZ to you picked it up. VT is a bit higher up then NJ in relation to Ohio so maybe it will shave a day off of shipping. What makes waiting a bit harder is the rubi unlimited in the parking lot at work that I have look at. I try not to be jealous. Have fun in your Rubi!
Old 11-01-2007, 09:00 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by yetibear
Heh. Apart from the good info on how to track the progress of my own Jeep, I've enjoyed this thread because of posts like the above . . . the clear and obvious joy of each new owner when their own rig arrives.

And a special rig it is. Thanks for sharing that.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:52 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Perzuki
Bump. Anyone?
Got the question answered here
Old 11-01-2007, 01:55 PM
JK Newbie

I called DC yesterday after about a month and a half on my 2dr rubi. I was told that I just moved back from BX to BG. They told me it was due to a parts shortage. The lady on the phone said that she could not find out what the part was they were looking for, but would call the dealer and find out. That seemed sorta backwards to me. The most confusing part though, is that the ONLY option that I have on my rubi is the tow package. What parts could they be missing if other people have been getting their rubi's, and there are many that are being delivered to dealers every week??
Old 11-01-2007, 02:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The waiting room need this, ok I just want to see it again, its dark out and I don't want to turn on the lights to see it.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks AWSOME! Yeti!

<-- Jealous... Can't wait for mine!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

OKay, so here's a question... Is it piossible for the dealership, and or the regional person to see why one would be stuck in "D"? Just curious, it seems I have been stuck in "D" (as are others) while order placed well after mine, has moved to KZM (Lucky ducks! )

Just curious, becuase if they can, I am going to press themo n it. I keep getting the generic "Still in "D", don't know why..." Response when I email my sales rep...

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes